Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watch Battery

Options
  • 14-07-2014 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Hi, I'm in Dublin, Henry St area.Where would fit a new battery for my watch cheaply?.Asked in one of the dept stores but looking for €25!That cant be right.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

ankaragucu wrote: »
    Hi, I'm in Dublin, Henry St area.Where would fit a new battery for my watch cheaply?.Asked in one of the dept stores but looking for €25!That cant be right.
    Cheers.

Any of the jewellers will do it for ya..should cost no more than a tenner

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Yep any jewellers, €12 last time I got it done in Wiers

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

My mother buys big cards of batteries in pound shops or dealz whenever she ses them and then changes batteries for the whole family when needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Watch shop in Ilac center did mine for €8 recently

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭chopper6

amdublin wrote: »
    My mother buys big cards of batteries in pound shops or dealz whenever she ses them and then changes batteries for the whole family when needed.

Its a good idea in principle but with waterproof or divers watches you need a special thingy to remove and retighten the back properly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

chopper6 wrote: »
    Its a good idea in principle but with waterproof or divers watches you need a special thingy to remove and retighten the back properly

You're right actually. Yes she tends to be doing straightforward watches for my nana and aunties :)

Advertisement