Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible to download Games with Gold from Australian Xbox website with Irish account?

• 14-07-2014 11:35am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,843 ✭✭✭✭

My Xbox Live is running out at the end of 15th July (i.e. tomorrow), the next Games with Gold is available on 16th July.

Would it be possible for me to access the Australian xbox website (when it's the 16th July there) and download the next Games with Gold while it's still the 15th July here?

If so how? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,843 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I assume I can just go to:

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-au/Product/BattleBlock-Theater/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410a30

anytime after 3pm tomorrow, and see if I'm lucky :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

is it really worth all that hassle just to get a game a few hours earlier?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

is it really worth all that hassle just to get a game a few hours earlier?

From my understanding, the op wants to get the new game on the 16th, while it's still the 15th here in Ireland...just in time before his/her sub runs out...

Yep, i've no xbox live after tomorrow so trying to cash in if i can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Surely it's worth your while getting a years sub whether or not you play on line you would get 20 odd games for little more than €35 or so it would cost for the subscription :confused:

• Advertisement

Nah, I only really wanted Dark Souls 2 and Streetfighter this time around ... not really bothered about the others over the past few months.

Now that Internet Explorer/YouTube are available to Silver members, my only real requirement for Xbox Live has gone (I use my PC for online gaming)

If I see a game I really want I'll throw in another €6.99 or whatever for another month, but so far nothing has warranted it, apart from last month.

Advertisement