Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overdraft facility fee

Options
  • 14-07-2014 11:36am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭

I have been charged an overdraft facility fee. I never asked for an overdraft and have not at any stage run up an unauthorised overdraft. Can I have the facility removed and the fee refunded?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Red Alert wrote: »
    I have been charged an overdraft facility fee. I never asked for an overdraft and have not at any stage run up an unauthorised overdraft. Can I have the facility removed and the fee refunded?
    Hi Red Alert,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Depending on the type of account you have, an overdraft facility fee applies on negotiation and annual renewal of an overdraft.

However, if you do not have any overdraft facility in place on your account it is advisable to contact your branch directly as they will need to look into this for you.

Contact details for your branch can be found here.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,485 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Done.  Thanks Nicola.

Advertisement