Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel cubes or similiar

• 14-07-2014 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Im going backpacking next week and having read reviews and tips online, many suggest using travel/ packing cubes to organise and keep some order on the backpack-seems like a great idea to me!! :) Wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can purchase these, or something similar either in Dublin city or online (that'll be delivered by end of week).
    Spotted these on ikea website, unfortunately, i wont be able to make the trip to ikea to purchase, http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/catalog/products/30235115/ .
    Any help is much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 mis

If there was anyway you get to Ikea those cubes are brilliant (Ikea is open late most evenings).

if not try get laundry bags- the net ones you can put in the washing machines, they are big enough to hold your clothes- lidl had them a while ago but you should be able to get them in Dealz or 2euro shop.

they also have vacuum bags you roll which are handy to separate clothes in Dealz.
    if all else fails try large lunch bags- at least they are see through!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

I got some EagleCreek ones a few years ago. I ordered them online - can't remember where from but you should be able to get them either in an outdoors shop in Dublin or google them. Might be a bit pricey but made keeping my clothes & backpack in order so much easier while I was on Safari.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭LG1234

Anyone know of anywhere in Dublin city centre where I could get these?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭otnomart

I first got an Eagle Creek and Yes they are quite pricey.
    Then got a Deuter, cheaper price in comparison.
    Used both several times and they are holding up well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭LG1234

Where did you get them? Cant buy online and wont be able to get out to IKEA, anywhere in Dublin city selling them?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭5p9arw38djv2b4

LG1234 wrote: »
    Where did you get them? Cant buy online and wont be able to get out to IKEA, anywhere in Dublin city selling them?

Try ordering ebags online, Amazon stock them and they are really good quality

Advertisement