Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conducting my own research

Options
  • 14-07-2014 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi Everybody,

Does anybody know if you need a license to offer a raffle prize, as inducement to participate in market research? I haven't registered my business yet.

Also, has anybody used SurveyMonkey Audience to harvest responses to their research? If you have I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks, Southbank

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 sconry

SouthBank wrote: »
    Hi Everybody,

Does anybody know if you need a license to offer a raffle prize, as inducement to participate in market research? I haven't registered my business yet.

Also, has anybody used SurveyMonkey Audience to harvest responses to their research? If you have I would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks, Southbank

I don't know about the raffle prize but I've used survey monkey on a number of occasions and found it excellent. But you do need to go for a paid option (circa €25 a month) otherwise you're very limited in the number of questions you can include and in the type of questions. Another good free tool if you have a Gmail account is google forms (part of Google docs). You can export answers to excel & like survey monkey, it will auto generate charts etc for you.

Advertisement