Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

installing an LED wall light

Options
  • 14-07-2014 2:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Am considering trying to do the above with one of these Ikea bad-boys here:

ledsjo-led-wall-lamp__0179270_PE323116_S4.JPG

It is to go on a (partition) wall in a bedroom (bathroom on the other side). There are two strips and a mirror.

The job is probably about the limits of my experience to date and am a wee bit aprehensive (probably needlessly!). As an alternative I'm considering getting an electrician in to do it. Anyone got any idea of what ball-park territory I might be talking about? I'm guessing a couple of hundred yo-yos?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

obviously it depends on the conditions but half that should do the job I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭DeDoc

thanks Stoner - don't see that there should be too much complicated about it. You reckon €100 or so? happy days

Advertisement