Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat c Importation form in PDF

Options
  • 14-07-2014 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Trying to find a Cat C Firearm Importation form to download in PDF format as i doint have microsoft word or office, could anyone kindly post Link thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

I don't have it in PDF. I only have a Jpeg. It can be printed off and posted but if you want to print it off, fill it in, scan it, and e-mail then you'll need a scanner.

The best i can i'm afraid, as i don't think it's available in PDF unless someone has the ability to convert from MS word to PDF. I can do Word to PDF, but not the other way round.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Cass wrote: »
    I don't have it in PDF. I only have a Jpeg. It can be printed off and posted but if you want to print it off, fill it in, scan it, and e-mail then you'll need a scanner.

The best i can i'm afraid, as i don't think it's available in PDF unless someone has the ability to convert from MS word to PDF. I can do Word to PDF, but not the other way round.

Here you go. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭ranger4

Thank you both.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭wexfordman2

There are a few free pdf editing sites where you can upload the pdf form to and type in your details rather than try and squeeze your own handwritten details into them.

https://www.pdfbuddy.com/ is one example.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭ranger4

Thanks for info wexfordman2.

• Advertisement
Advertisement