Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air Miles

Options
  • 14-07-2014 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

It has been a topic on boards many times and I am surprised that none has ever asked the bank this one!

How come there are no credit cards that have rewards such as air miles on them. Most other countries have them but nobody in Ireland. I would think if someone did offer them it would be hugely popular. I have always thought is was related to the government clamping down on the petrol stamps we had years ago as all the companies lost the run of themselves.  

Just wondering is all!!!! Not really the most important issue of the week, we all know that's the 5 concerts in Croke park ;-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Dublinflyer,

Thanks for contacting us and for your suggestion. We value all feedback and suggestions we receive here on Boards.

This is not something we offer with our Credit cards at the moment. However we'll pass on your suggestion to our Credit Cards team for consideration in the future. If offers such as this come up in the future we will be sure to let you know.

If there's any other query we can help you with please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭Dublinflyer

Well you could have actually read what I was asking, it was not a suggestion but thanks for the reply all the same.  

Advertisement