Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Install phone line only

Options
  • 14-07-2014 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,694 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am a current Vodafone Fibre Broadband only customer. We don't have a home phone but when we ordered the broadband we were given a landline number.

I could be starting a job next week which is work from home and requires me to have a dedicated home phone line for the company use only.

Is this possible to order through Eircom as a landline only account? Or what is the best way to do this?

How long would it take to install & how much is line rental for this? (AFAIK I won't be making any calls, just receiving them).

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Aodhagan wrote: »
    Hi,

I am a current Vodafone Fibre Broadband only customer. We don't have a home phone but when we ordered the broadband we were given a landline number.

I could be starting a job next week which is work from home and requires me to have a dedicated home phone line for the company use only.

Is this possible to order through Eircom as a landline only account? Or what is the best way to do this?

How long would it take to install & how much is line rental for this? (AFAIK I won't be making any calls, just receiving them).

Thanks!
    Hi Aodhagan

Yes it's possible to order a landline only. It's free installation but a 12 month contract applies with a line rental of 20.96 ex vat per month. There is also a deposit of €150 required although this can be waived if payment by direct debit is made. To order please call sales on 1800503303.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement