Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wifi Breaking Up!!!!!

Options
  • 14-07-2014 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Can you please tell me why is my Wifi / Broadband is  continually breaking down? 
    The signal can be off for up to 30min.  
    It's got to the stage where I am thinking of moving to a different provider. 
    My friends think it's a joke.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

cathorio wrote: »
    Can you please tell me why is my Wifi / Broadband is  continually breaking down? 
    The signal can be off for up to 30min.  
    It's got to the stage where I am thinking of moving to a different provider. 
    My friends think it's a joke.
    Hi cathorio

I am sorry to hear this. Have you contacted Technical Support on 1890 260 260 to troubleshoot this? They are available from 8am - 10pm each day. They can test the internal set up as well as escalate it to a field technician if its an issue with the line.

You can also troubleshoot this yourself prior to calling Technical Support. See the link below

Self Troubleshooting

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cathorio

Colm, my sincere thanks. I will give them a shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

cathorio wrote: »
    Colm, my sincere thanks. I will give them a shout.
    Thanks cathorio

Al

Advertisement