Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why is limerick

• 14-07-2014 4:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

http://thedailyedge.thejournal.ie/limerick-2030-google-1417767-Apr2014/

A group of Limerick citizens wants to change the way Google Search sees the city

whyislimerick.gif

Found this from last April. Good to see that they succeeded in changing it.

I love that someone managed to get 'why is limerick so full of werewolves' near the top of the autofill.

So what other phrase should be near the top of this list? Anyone have a good suggestion?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭Mick55

This is what I got when I did it..

Didn't realize Limerick still had issues with werewolf overpopulation, they'll be due another cull soon.

Untitled.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,069 ✭✭✭893bet

Superb!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,069 ✭✭✭893bet

The problem is though when you google why is limerick so awesome you simple get articles relating to changing the perception of limerick using google.

What you really need is it to go to a website that has nothing to do with the google search issue and rather a website that lists the great things about limerick.

Advertisement