Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The 2014 Martin Earley Tour of Kildare

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

Grassey wrote: »
    Green boardsie spotted in the pics on naas cc Facebook. Pic 29 of second start album, pic 124 of the hill album.

I'd link but on phone atm and it doesn't want to play nice!

Well spotted. That'd be me ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭brownian

Dcully wrote: »
    Way to make a fellow cyclist feel like a poor cyclist lol :eek:
    I train on those hills of allen, boston and dunmurry and find them tough enough,im getting old :(
    Didnt make it today as i feared wet roads while nursing/recovering from broken ribs,i really cant afford to take another tumble on them.
    Im hoping its dry for the Leinster Loop next weekend.

Sorry, no such consequence intended! I went out expecting a bit more uphill agony than expected, is all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭Koobcam

brownian wrote: »
    Sorry, no such consequence intended! I went out expecting a bit more uphill agony than expected, is all!

I experienced plenty of agony on those hills on Sunday (and plenty of other times as well) but I suppose it's all about how hard (or easy) you take them.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Naas Cycling Club

Thanks to the 560 cyclists who took part in this years Martin Earley Tour of KIldare 2014.Your support is much appreciated by Marie Keating Foundation and Naas Cycling Club.Check out our Naas Cycling Club Facebook Page where we have many photos kindly taken by Naas Photography Group.We look forward to meeting you all next year.

Naas Cycling Club

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭codrulz

Where are the photos from the foodstop?

codrulz wrote: »
    Was wearing the old grey and orange jersey with a tinkoff Saxo kit complimenting :P

Have to say it was really well done and a great day out, got lucky with the rain that god!
    Hopefully the pictures will be up soon!

Hi
    pics are up on our Naas Cycling Facebook page

This years Martin Earley Tour of Kildare takes place on Sunday 9th August 2015
    Hope to see you all back for this popular Sportive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Can you register on the day or do you have to register in advance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Bikerbhoy

Orion wrote: »
    Can you register on the day or do you have to register in advance?

I have always registered on the day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭derealbadger

Ye you can register on the day

Advertisement