Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone from the South Mayo area?

• 14-07-2014 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

I have a german shepherd and was hoping I could arrange play sessions as she doesn't get to play with other dogs enough.

Fingers crossed.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

I'm in Sligo, but only just, near Ballina, not South mayo I know, but I do have a large enclosed field that my dogs play in, and friends come to visit with their own dogs to have off leash fun if you wanted to come up one day you'd be welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

muddypaws wrote: »
    I'm in Sligo, but only just, near Ballina, not South mayo I know, but I do have a large enclosed field that my dogs play in, and friends come to visit with their own dogs to have off leash fun if you wanted to come up one day you'd be welcome.

It is very far away but I'll keep it in mind - what kind of dogs/age are they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

I've got huskies of all ages, one of my friends has a GSD bitch, around 18 months, she comes over to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

My GSD is a bitch also and the same age - if you could tell me what part you are from - I could type it into aa route planner?

Does you friends gsd like to play rough sometimes?

Thanks.

Advertisement