Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appointment setting service?

Options
  • 14-07-2014 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for an Irish based appointment setting service but am struggling to find one which isn't a front for an Indian or Chinese call centre or doesn't deal with very small clients.

Ideally I'd like to connect with someone who has a professional background or was a PA (is comfortable talking to business owners) and is now either semi retired or perhaps a stay at home Mum looking to work 5-10 hours a week during normal business hours at times which are convenient for them and their lifestyle/schedule. Because they are working from home the person can be based anywhere in the country.

I'm looking for someone to make outbound calls to target customers in a polite no hard sell manner to ask whether the recipient would like the opportunity to meet with someone to discuss the service being offered.

Any ideas where/how I could locate such a person? I'm hoping someone here might be interested or know someone who'd be interested.

Regards,

Ben

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 msdoc

I might know someone.
    How is it paid? Number of calls made or number of appointments booked? Or other?

Advertisement