Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ransboro, Sligo

Options
  • 14-07-2014 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi all,

I was at a Fortune Teller in Ransboro, Co. Sligo about 7 years ago. I cannot remember her name but would love to go back as she was the best I was ever at.

Can anyone help!

Thanks all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Hildred

I just saw another post here from last year. There's a lady by the name of Cathy in Sligo somewhere who is a psychic/card reader or whatever .... If you scroll thru the threads you'll find it. It was from June last year. I've requested details via pm. If I hear anything back and this lady is in Ransbro, I'll let you know. ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 peewee1512

Excellent! Thanks a mill :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

This rings a vaguely dull bell. Is that the psychic that was occasionally on Ocean FM? If it is, I think she left Ireland, for the UK or America. But that was at least 2 years ago. She spoke about her leaving Ireland on Ocean FM. Hope you get a result.

Advertisement