Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manlet

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

jimgoose wrote: »
    Put that dwarf down, you marauding valkyrie!! :)

NEVER!!! And its Amazon Archer-Queen to you goose!

Seriously though, it must really bother the OP that loads of women fancy the short pants off Tyrion in GOT. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭JohnMarston

Is this a way for 6+ footers who cant pack muscle mass to feel good about themselves? Im of average height, why bother feeling smug about something you have absolutely no control over, its pitiful tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭urabell

Is this a way for 6+ footers who cant pack muscle mass to feel good about themselves? Im of average height, why bother feeling smug about something you have absolutely no control over, its pitiful tbh

Please tell me what height has to do with the ability to put on muscle mass other than the fact muscle mass is more attractive on a taller human.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 302 ✭✭JonKelleher

6'2, 202lbs, 11% BF, Oxbridge Masters-level education and retired C-suite executive at a top Aviation Finance firm, now working as a consultant. Google me if you like. Chew on that pal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

And the fact that your progeny are going to be short too.

Both my parents are 5'6 and I'm over 6ft. Having short parents does not equal short children, neither does tall parents equal tall children.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

6'2, 202lbs, 11% BF, Oxbridge Masters-level education and retired C-suite executive at a top Aviation Finance firm, now working as a consultant. Google me if you like. Chew on that pal.
    Why hasn't this guy been banned yet? Reported.

_Redzer_ wrote: »
    Both my parents are 5'6 and I'm over 6th. Having short parents does not equal short children, neither does tall parents equal tall children.

You are over 6th? What does that mean? Are either successful?

Iwasfrozen wrote: »
    Why hasn't this guy been banned yet? Reported.

Jealousy is a sin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

urabell wrote: »
    Have a hard time believing a woman would want to mate with a man if he was under 5'9'', unless he was incredibly rich. Nobody wants to hand their kids the short gene.

Michael D Hobbit must be incredibly rich, so.

Michael D Hobbit must be incredibly rich, so.

Angela Merkel is taller than him, has a better education than him and would probably beat him in a fight, she has a black belt in Judo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Locked your ridiculous trolling thread. Chew on that pal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement