Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy Power underage betting

Options
  • 14-07-2014 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I have for about a month now on Paddy Power. i started at the beginning of the world cup. I stopped when i realised i was no longer able to withdraw my money because i was asking for id. I have deposited about 260 euro i to my Paddy Power account since about a month ago. I don't care about the winnings i just would like to get my deposits back. It says on the paddy power age policy...
    'We further reserve the right to forfeit all transactions and return all deposits to anyone under the age of 18.'

i can't post a link but just look up paddypower age policy to see it.

I also sent an email to paddy power customer support explaining my situation pretending to be my concerned mother and he replied with this

'Thank you for contacting Paddy Power Customer Support.

You should be able to retrieve the money back as this would be one of our most strict policies. If you would like to give us a call and one of our senior agents can run through the procedure with yourself. My apologies for the inconvenience caused.

If you have any further queries please click here to avail of our Live Help.

Kind Regards,

Martin'

and i got another email today..

'Thank you for your recent contact regarding the account you registered with Paddy Power.

By registering with Paddy Power you establish a contract. The contract and T&C’s state you must be of age to gamble. By accepting the terms of the contract you confirm you are of age. If the terms of the contract are in breech the account registered will become null and void.

If you are under the age of 18 we will require the contact details of your parent/guardian in order to bring this matter to a close.

Kind regards,

Marion Byrne
    Online Security Manager'

Does anyone know if i will actually be able to get my deposits back and is there a chance i could get in any legal trouble ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭NickMondo

you can't get in legal trouble, i've had big problems with them so happy to help in anyway. What's the full scenario, you will get your money back

Advertisement