Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best value electricity providers

Options
  • 14-07-2014 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am moving back to Ireland (Celbridge, Kildare) and was hoping that
    you might know what my options are for electricity providers in the area.
    ESB obviously, and I know Airtricity are there too. I have not been in Ireland in 4 years, so are there any good providers that I'm not aware of?
    Is there a comparison site, or would anyone know of the best value one?

thanks in advance

Crème egg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

http://www.bonkers.ie/compare-gas-electricity-prices/

Airtricity, Bord Gais Energy, Energia, Electric Ireland, Pinergy, PrePayPower.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭baegan

similar situation for me.
    ive checked bonkers.ie for combined electricity and gas and they say electric ireland have best rates for both based on average usage,

but if i check uswitch.ie they say energia best for both.

ive cheked both company websitse and theyre hard to havigate and not clear on exact rates

so anyone with real experience with info on best option for dual energy providers would be great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi baegan,

We would be happy to assist you further in the Talk to Electric Ireland forum. Feel free to browse the threads and if you have further questions send us a private message.

Kind regards,
    Aoife M

Advertisement