Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lodgement ATM & Revenue Cheque

Options
  • 14-07-2014 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hello,

I recently got a cheuqe from revenue (the kind you guy after getting some tax back). I'm wondering if a BOI lodgement ATM would accept these kind of revenue cheuqes?

Due to work I'm not able to go into the bank during normal hours.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Eogclouder wrote: »
    Hello,

I recently got a cheuqe from revenue (the kind you guy after getting some tax back). I'm wondering if a BOI lodgement ATM would accept these kind of revenue cheuqes?

Due to work I'm not able to go into the bank during normal hours.
    Hi Eogclouder,

Thanks for the post.

Yes you can lodge your revenue cheque in any lodgement machine. It can take 3 – 5 working days for the cheque to clear.

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 7,413 ✭✭✭Tow

Their LATMS often have problem with Revenue's large format cheques, but in most cases they will be accepted after a go or two. However, the scanned receipt will be unreadable as the image will be shrunk down too much.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

Advertisement