Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving house - transfer account to new address?

Options
  • 14-07-2014 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm moving house on July 31st/August 1st. Is it possible to transfer my account from my current address to my new one, and continue payments payments as normal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Glenn Coco,

Thanks for your post.
    Glenn Coco wrote:
    I'm moving house on July 31st/August 1st. Is it possible to transfer my account from my current address to my new one, and continue payments as normal?

Absolutely, that shouldn't be a problem. If you close your old account first and then open your new account, we can re-use the same account number. All the information you'll need in order to transfer your account from one address to another is on our website here.

When you're ready, just send us a private message here on Boards.ie and we can look after this for you.

If you have any other questions we'll be happy to help.

Regards,
    David

Advertisement