Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallon and Byrne Restaurant

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

I like the look of that menu! I might pop in and have a nibble, if I get a chance.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nice, how much I wonder.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭JTMan

The deli dinners, with 2 salads, is about 9 EUR in Fallon and Byrne. Good value and high quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭spiralbound

Has anyone else been in here? Was in for an anniversary meal, very good food. I went for the soup (6.50), rosti (19) and peach and raspberry crumble (about 8).

Soup was good, rosti was very tasty but didn't come with samphire as advertised, leek and spinach instead, with peppered pear (as on menu) which was great. Dessert was great, came with sorbet, yum!

All in all, very happy with the meal and the service (and the cocktails - raspberry and vanilla Martini, wowsers!), would very much recommend!

Advertisement