Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SunflowerFest Hillsborough CO Down

Options
  • 15-07-2014 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

22-25 August 2014

sunflowerfest.co.uk

Friday 22nd Aug

The Orb, King Kong Company, The Bonnevilles, The Rupture Dogs, Akabane Vulgars on Strong Bypass (Japan), Peter McCauley (Rams’ Pocket Radio), The Twisted Sisters, The Dandy Horses, Alison McGrath Band, Dirty Words, WOB , Zombified, Smoking Tongue, Little Miss Stakes, Echo Raptors, Concrete Circus, Patrick Gardiner, Ezekiel Boom, Chelsey Chambers, Siobhan Day,Matthew Malcom

Saturday 23rd Aug

The Answer, Grainne Duffy Band, Pocket Billiards, Silhouette, Screaming Eagles, Sal Vitro, Arkham Dispatch, Michael Mormecha (Mojo Fury), Love Street, My Fellow Sponges, Radioactive Grandma, Scorpion Jack, Run From The Cure, Stormzone , Million $ Reload, Nasa Assassin, Henry Cluney (Stiff Little Fingers), New Secret Weapon ,Payola , Punch Face Champions, Baleful Creed, The Sandrunners, New Wine

Sunday 24th Aug

Mojo Fury, The Barley Mob, The Hot Sprockets, The Wonder Villains, Fox E & The Good Hands, Linley Hamilton & Taylor Made Quartet , Amanda St John, Magwere, Mutefish, Suzanne Savage, Chelsey Chambers, James Gillespie, Wookalily, Tracy Bruen, Nik Lowe, The Defects, Master & Dog ,King Modo, R51 , Loris, Go Swim ,Randall Stephen Hall, Big Belfast Choir

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 goonivuz

Hi guys

I am so stoked about the Festival this year. You have a fab line up. Got my tickets for the weekend camping and I have someone looking after the kids on the Sat night, so it will be --- Bombs away!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Glastonut

goonivuz wrote: »
    Hi guys

I am so stoked about the Festival this year. You have a fab line up. Got my tickets for the weekend camping and I have someone looking after the kids on the Sat night, so it will be --- Bombs away!!!!!

Can't wait, new campervan field added also!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Glastonut

The MOOT Stage lineup:

Friday:

Randall Stephen Hall
    Ceilidh hosted by Wild Troupe
    Mags and the Beards
    Word of Mouth Showcase with Cat Brogan and Richard Brennan -

Saturday:

Geoff Hatt & The Rockpool Band
    Steve Bennett
    Remedy
    Six Miles North