Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good news for Limerick!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Charlie George

mike kelly wrote: »
    As promised yesterday, I have news!

Wayne Dundon and Nathan Killeen have both been found guilty by the Special Criminal Court!

http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/0715/630801-roy-collins/

Not sure whos the bigger waster,you or dundon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Wayne Dundon and Nathan Killeen have both been found guilty by the Special Criminal Court!

http://www.rte.ie/news/2014/0715/630801-roy-collins/

Ah lay off will ya, Wayne's a lovely lad if you take the time to get to know him.

And Nathan, sure Nathan's the salt of the earth.

Salt.
    Of the earth

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tommy249

This thread is in ridiculously bad taste in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

tommy249 wrote: »
    This thread is in ridiculously bad taste in my opinion.

Why? Someone somewhere is probably going on the beer because those scumbags are behind bars.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Wayne Dundon and Nathan Killeen have both been found guilty by the Special Criminal Court

And what exactly is your 'good news'..:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

washman3 wrote: »
    And what exactly is your 'good news'..:confused:

Two violent criminals will be off the streets of Limerick for a very long time. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out ffs.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Not sure whos the bigger waster,you or dundon.

Mod Post: Warning issued. Next time it's a ban.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

seachto7 wrote: »
    Why? Someone somewhere is probably going on the beer because those scumbags are behind bars.

Quite true indeed.!! But unfortunately they are the guys who are ready to take these scumbags place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

magma69 wrote: »
    Two violent criminals will be off the streets of Limerick for a very long time. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out ffs.

And? Sure wasn't the killing ordered by one of them when he was in a prison already?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

April and Annabel - the two women at the centre of murderous Dundon McCarthy gang

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/news/april-and-annabel-the-two-women-at-the-centre-of-murderous-dundon-mccarthy-gang-30439505.html

This article published today in the Irish Independent sums up the history of it all quite well. Amazing to think so much of it began over an underage girl being refused entry into a bar.

• Advertisement
Advertisement