Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC HORIZON - PS4 Disconnect

Options
  • 15-07-2014 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi
    I live in Tallaght and have UPC horizon 200Mb connection (works on speedtest.net fine)

I have my PS4 connected directly into the horizon box, connection speed goes to around 60-70Mb, even with this connection every time i try to play online after about 15mins i get disconnected and am thrown back in to the lobby of whatever game i am playing (cod, bf4, destiny, trials fusion) i have contacted UPC several times and they say they can't see anything on the line, which i understand as it must be just a millisecond of a disconnection, has anyone else had this ??????

also happens on my ps3 so that rules out a problem with my PS4
    during peek hours it happens every 2 minutes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭brianw1

I don't have a PS4, but I did have this problem on my PS3.

To fix it I had to disable the media server connection in my ps3 network setting's. Just switch it to disabled and try again. Not sure how to do this on the PS4 though but I'm guessing the menu is similar on both machines.

Advertisement