Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESPN 30 for 30

Options
  • 15-07-2014 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭

30 for 30: Soccer Stories: White, Blue and White - War

If you have ESPN you may want to look out for this. It's a documentary about Ossie and Ricky coming over to play for Spurs and how Ossie dealt with the death of a cousin in the Falklands War.

I watched it last night - pretty good. It might be replayed over the coming days.

Do you remember Ossie was injured in a car crash in January? Well it was during the recording of this documentary. They were recording during the crash, madness.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Cheers for the heads up Dub. Don;t have ESPN but will keep an eye our for it on you tube.

Trailer here http://youtu.be/dUQRdZZu7JA

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ThePhilip

I must check this out, if it's like any of the other 30 for 30s it should be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Excellent documentaries, the one on Bo Jackson was brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

30 for 30: Soccer Stories: White, Blue and White - War

If you have ESPN you may want to look out for this. It's a documentary about Ossie and Ricky coming over to play for Spurs and how Ossie dealt with the death of a cousin in the Falklands War.

I watched it last night - pretty good. It might be replayed over the coming days.

Do you remember Ossie was injured in a car crash in January? Well it was during the recording of this documentary. They were recording during the crash, madness.

Its on BT Sport2 tonight @ 10pm

Advertisement