Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to set up my bill / my eircom

Options
  • 15-07-2014 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,385 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    New customer to Eircom.

I am trying to set up my bill / my eircom online so I can pay my bill. I go through all he stages and I get an email from eircom with a link, but when I click the link it says "Sorry, there was a problem activiting your account.Please try again later".

Am I doing something wrong or is my account not eligble?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    New customer to Eircom.

I am trying to set up my bill / my eircom online so I can pay my bill. I go through all he stages and I get an email from eircom with a link, but when I click the link it says "Sorry, there was a problem activiting your account.Please try again later".

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Sunny Dayz

The online service is not yet available to efibre customers however if you are not an efibre customer please PM me your eircom account number and I'll look in to this further.

Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,385 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I am not an efibre customer as efibre is not currently in the area as far as I know. Will pm the account number to you.,
    Hi guys,
    New customer to Eircom.

Hi Sunny Dayz

The online service is not yet available to efibre customers however if you are not an efibre customer please PM me your eircom account number and I'll look in to this further.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5,385 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Any update on this? I would like to pay my bill using this facility.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Any update on this? I would like to pay my bill using this facility.
    Hi Sunny Dayz

I'm awaiting more information from online accounts & as soon as I have this I will let you know right away,

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement