Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***ALL THINGS IRISH WATER/WATER CHARGE RELATED POST HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭FREETV

Too small of a nation, not enough jobs or national resources and Industries so the jobs just aren't there and never will be unless you have hundreds of thousands of people cleaning the streets and building/fixing roads or wait for it installing new water meters or whatever fcuked up ideas for more taxes they will have to drain/suck money out of every Citizens pocket and give it to the Nazis in Brussels.

I am quite sure that nobody who is on the dole is particularily proud of that fact or likes the boredom involved.

However there aren't enough Industries or small businesses in Ireland to employ many more people and the spin that you hear on Irish Media is just that spin and sugar coated lies with figures about jobs created and those who are on the Live Register.

Money is the problem and Money is the root of all evil!

This water charge/austerity tax is just another way of enriching the rich even further while making the poor even poorer.
    They see the majority of Citizens as being burdens to the State.
    It is our State not yours Coalition Government!

This is also what you will be paying for!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClqK7XvfLg0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De1Rhg5Og3k

• Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

FREETV wrote: »
    The Roswell event and Aliens have been covered up too.

Water charges thread has finally jumped the shark. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Water charges are needed. We will have water equality when everyone is paying rather than some who always had to pay for water.

These anti-water charges people didn't care when others had to pay for water and will have to continue to pay whatever happens with Irish water.

People on the public supply are on a system that needs a lot of investment. The anti water protesters want everyone including those who are not on the public water to pay for their water.
    Enough is enough, pay for your own water like I have to pay for mine and as many others have to do.

People deserve a poor public water service if they don't want to pay for it, let half it leak away, waste it through no reason to conserve and when on water restrictions or boil water notices, be happy you are against paying it.
    Complaining about the people who run Irish water is just an excuse, because I don't see the same people saying they would pay for water anyway, there would be someother excuse like tax already paid for it which is not true or nobody would be currently paying for water like they have always done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

Nazi's controlling the EU.
    Yes, they have infiltrated the EU.

By the way Hitler didn't commit suicide either, he used many doubles, he and Eva Braun fled to Argentina, many Nazi Scientists joined/formed NASA.
    The Roswell event and Aliens have been covered up too.
    Fluoridation of water and its adverse side effects are also covered up by this Government here.

The truth is stranger than fiction!

The anti-water charge posters must be delighted to have such an articulate spokesperson on the thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭opinionated3

RobertKK wrote: »
    Water charges are needed. We will have water equality when everyone is paying rather than some who always had to pay for water.

These anti-water charges people didn't care when others had to pay for water and will have to continue to pay whatever happens with Irish water.

People on the public supply are on a system that needs a lot of investment. The anti water protesters want everyone including those who are not on the public water to pay for their water.
    Enough is enough, pay for your own water like I have to pay for mine and as many others have to do.

People deserve a poor public water service if they don't want to pay for it, let half it leak away, waste it through no reason to conserve and when on water restrictions or boil water notices, be happy you are against paying it.
    Complaining about the people who run Irish water is just an excuse, because I don't see the same people saying they would pay for water anyway, there would be someother excuse like tax already paid for it which is not true or nobody would be currently paying for water like they have always done.

But we do already pay it with tax. .... Are you so blind that you can't see that this is just another tax to pay bondholders who took a gamble and lost? Or are you just such a lover of enda and co that you will defend them to the death?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 826 ✭✭✭geeksauce

The question is are you all going to let these liars in suits who live like Royalty compared to the common man and woman on the street dictate to you against your will?

Over one hundred thousand protested in Dublin alone last Saturday and still they try to enforce this immoral and unethical Tax on people and ignore the vast majority of Irish People's voices who are vehemently against water charges in order to follow the wishes of The Troika and Nazi's controlling the EU.
    Yes, they have infiltrated the EU.

I thought that this Country was supposed to be for and about we the People?
    Show them who's Boss, vote them out of power and never vote again for those Parties or Fianna Fail or you will get more of the same.

By the way Hitler didn't commit suicide either, he used many doubles, he and Eva Braun fled to Argentina, many Nazi Scientists joined/formed NASA.
    The F.B.I know this, they have files regarding this so go read them.

RTE News and Current Affairs Programmes are all screened by the Irish Government so don't fall for all of their crap also please.
    We are living in Tyranny and not a Democracy!

Oh for fcuk sake!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭Grandpa Hassan

geeksauce wrote: »
    Oh for fcuk sake!!

I want to hear more from this guy!

Phoebas wrote: »
    Water charges thread has finally jumped the shark. :pac:
    Governments cover up things worldwide when it effects their agendas and the Elite's moneymaking and power hungry control over the masses.

I can assure you that I do lots of research before ever posting on any subject matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,112 ✭✭✭✭rob316

My main question about the water charges. Are we going to be paying for a better more efficient service or is it just a tax and we continue to pay for the same service?

Is it a utility (which is serviced to the highest standards) or should it be called for what it is, a water tax?

IF the Greens were in government today and introduced this maybe we could see the sense in it and look at the environmental aspect of it but there is no such voice from this government.

I am for and against water charges, but this coalition should never have forced austerity measures on us. You can be sure Labour will not see power for a long time. It's time for a radical change and wether you agree with them or not, a Sinn Fein government would be good for this country.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I wonder if the trash bucket challenge will hit Ireland after the budget.

Sinn Fein would be better than any of those other three two faced lying self serving parties anyday of the week.
    They have sold out this Country and you all know it and only a moron would vote for the likes of the other three again or a Masochist!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

Sinn Fein would be better than any of those other three two faced lying self serving parties anyday of the week.
    They have sold out this Country and you all know it and only a moron would vote for the likes of the other three again or a Masochist!

Sinn Fein? The party who plans to privatise whatever they can?

They have sold out this Country and you all know it and only a moron would vote for the likes Sinn Fein of the other three again or a Masochist!

Fixed that for you.

Also you should use this as your signature

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5bizTE5X3RTMEa4vNsM4G84Oa_M786Ndbq642ReQ03Z_pBbPi0g

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Sinn Fein? The party who plans to privatise whatever they can?

Is it any better than the parties who do a complete 180 on election 'promises' ?

Sinn Fein will do whatever the Electorate wants if they wish to get in power and stay there or they will be banished just like the Green Party was.

If I wasn't good or performed to the best of my abilities in the various jobs that I worked in I would have been sacked so there should be a performance system too for Politicians and more Referendums on important economic and social issues, particularily national resources or matters that will effect environmental health.

Sinn Fein will do whatever the Electorate wants if they wish to get in power and stay there or they will be banished just like the Green Party was.

If I wasn't good or performed to the best of my abilities in the various jobs that I worked in I would have been sacked so there should be a performance system too for Politicians and more Referendums on important economic and social issues, particularily national resources or matters that will effect environmental health.

Didn't Bertie and Cowen do basically whatever the electorate wants. That worked out well didn't it?

Sinn Fein can never seem to explain how they will actually manage finance bar the usual "Tax the rich" which it utter rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 hiFidelity

At least Sinn Fein can't be accused of being in it for the money. Their members work for the average industrial wage.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,002 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Did you ever stop to think maybe whatever the electorate want's isn't actually what the country need's? Just cus a child want's ice cream for dinner doesn't mean you give it to them.

• Advertisement

VinLieger wrote: »
    Did you ever stop to think maybe whatever the electorate want's isn't actually what the country need's? Just cus a child want's ice cream for dinner doesn't mean you give it to them.

But democracy is allowing the people to decide for themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

hiFidelity wrote: »
    At least Sinn Fein can't be accused of being in it for the money. Their members work for the average industrial wage.

The rest of their wage goes into a pot from which they draw it for expenses, such as Mary-Lous first class round trip to Australia.

VinLieger wrote: »

Im agreeing with your point by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

Is that not money?

Im agreeing with your point by the way.

Yep deciding who you think is most capable of making the difficult decisions

Seriously???? So you are saying that whoever is in power should let the people decide what they want? And do you see any possible issues arising from such a policy, maybe people deciding they want a reduction in Income Tax of 20%, or the introduction of a government payment called the democratic payment whereby every citizen receives €10,000 every three months for free from the Government.

Yeah I can see that allowing people to decide government policies would be beneficial for everyone and wouldn't have any long term effects.

Yea, plus all the expenses they get!

Nobody agreed with Cowen about bailing out the Banks.

I told a stupid carpenter earning 1K a week three years before the crash that it would happen in late Summer to September of 2008 and that the bubble would burst and that the Construction Industry and all of the unsustainable house prices and continous building of houses/apartment blocks would come to an end. Many of which would be left empty/vacant and he totally disagreed with me.
    Another fool who voted for that Bertie treasonous Gob....e!

Crashes are cyclical because the monetary system is a debt based economy con!

You are all slaves to the Elites!
    The system is rigged that way and the Banks all know that the mugs will always have no choice but to bail them out.

Nobody agreed with Cowen about bailing out the Banks.

I told a stupid carpenter earning 1K a week three years before the crash that it would happen in late Summer to September of 2008 and that the bubble would burst and that the Construction Industry and all of the unsustainable house prices and continous building of houses/apartment blocks would come to an end. Many of which would be left empty/vacant and he totally disagreed with me.
    Another fool who voted for that Bertie treasonous Gob....e!

Crashes are cyclical because the monetary system is a debt based economy con!

You are all slaves to the Elites!
    The system is rigged that way and the Banks all know that the mugs will always have no choice but to bail them out.

Sh1t and you didn't tell the rest of us? Bit selfish of you to not share your crystal ball isn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

I told a stupid carpenter earning 1K a week .

I love it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement