Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***ALL THINGS IRISH WATER/WATER CHARGE RELATED POST HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,002 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

FREETV wrote: »
    When it is on Wikileaks you know that It will happen.https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/wikileaks

Absolutely nothing cus nobody pays attention to it anymore?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭FREETV

I wonder what could be wrong with posting links?

Nothing just nobody of import cares, wikileaks are only looked at when it involves US corruption beyond that most people just see it as a consipracy theorists wet dream. You think anyone internationally would care over some tiny Irish story about dodgy water meter bids going to someone?

Also the Denis O Brien stuff is hardly new, people have been pushing it for the last year but nothing has happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

VinLieger wrote: »
    You think anyone internationally would care over some tiny Irish story about dodgy water meter bids going to someone?

Yes...people in Ireland care.

Happyman42 wrote: »
    Yes...people in Ireland care.

Well the media don't and the only way to get anything to happen is if the media start creating a stink otherwise people will forget when next week's story comes along, the Mc Nulty issue is a prime example

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,066 ✭✭✭✭Happyman42

VinLieger wrote: »
    Well the media don't and the only way to get anything to happen is if the media start creating a stink otherwise people will forget when next week's story comes along, the Mc Nulty issue is a prime example

Up to 100,000 on the streets and potentially on the streets again on Nov 1st, trumps the media any day of the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,371 ✭✭✭Phoebas

hiFidelity wrote: »
    At least Sinn Fein can't be accused of being in it for the money. Their members work for the average industrial wage.
    They're a frugal bunch alright. Gerry Adams manages to keep 3 homes on his average industrial wage.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,975 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Valetta wrote: »
    So anyone else could have bought the company if they wanted.

LOL :pac: :pac: :pac: :pac:

just plain old lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

I'd like to hear more about the time Hitler went to work for Nasa and met the Aliens.

Hitler didn't work for NASA as far as we know but many Nazi Scientists did after World War 2 infact.

There's plenty of evidence of Aliens actually.
    Even the most sceptical person will find enough evidence online to open up their minds to the reality.

There are probably billions of earth like planets in the Universe capable of sustaining all kinds of life and lifeforms.
    NASA has already found several thousand.

Anyway this subject has nothing to do Irish Water or Water Related Charges.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

Don't you see?
    It has everything to do with water charges.

The Nazis in Germany in charge of the money and power in the EU and Brussels you mean?
    IMF and Troika Nazis? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,030 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Hitler didn't work for NASA as far as we know but many Nazi Scientists did after World War 2 infact.

Even the most sceptical person will find enough evidence online to open up their minds to the reality.

There are probably billions of earth like planets in the Universe capable of sustaining all kinds of life and lifeforms.

NASA has discovered that there are water charges on every planet. Except one little planet at the edge of the Great Outer Spiral.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,944 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

The "House of Cards" will eventually tumble and many red-faced F|G posters will claim ignorance of what happened.
    That what usually occurs. See FF posters for similar reactions 2007/08.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

When sinn fein get into power they'll uncover the aliens for you...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,945 ✭✭✭Grandpa Hassan

smash wrote: »

I thought they were the aliens

• Registered Users Posts: 21,030 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Some aliens burn IW equipment again overnight in Dundalk.

For instance, not everyone has a Facebook page either and I for one do not have one as I find Facebook to be very intrusive on one's privacy.

I try to post relevant links at all times to matters being discussed.
    It is easy to get carried away but it isn't a crime to post links especially when the subject matter is truthful. :)

It is important at times to get a little carried away as water charges will effect us all negatively.

Some aliens burn IW equipment again overnight in Dundalk.

If Noonan doesn't introduce some kind of Alien Death Ray tax in today's budget, I for one will be very disappointed.

.... or has it? ...

• Advertisement

smash wrote: »
    If you look at the vault on the FBI website or look in to the two Disclosure hearings and the plethora of whistleblowers of all kinds worldwide maybe then the subject matter will not seem as ridiculous.

The Vatican even believes in them.

The Vatican even believes in them.

The guys who push the notion of a supreme, omnipotent being who created the World in seven days?

OK already, I'm convinced.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Danonino.

I recently read Stephen Hawkins the grand design, it was interesting but I didn't expect him to talk about other possible earths or whatnot. He barely touches on the likelihood of life outside of our little spinning water covered home but its pretty much a certainty. The likelihood of coming into contact, well, its a no. Pretty much. Peeps who flat out believe we are the only inhabitants of a ridiculously vast and mostly unknown universe are just as crazy as the Roswell conspiracy theorist UFO loving yokel in my book. We don't really have a fecking clue why the universe is what it is, and if we did meet a lifeform we could interact with we'd most likely find they don't have a clue either ha ha.

Unless said aliens are planning on paying my water charge I say lets leave extraterrestrials to another day :D

***ALL THINGS IRISH WATER/WATER CHARGE / ALIEN / NAZI / ILLUMINATI / NWO RELATED POST HERE***

• Registered Users Posts: 29,081 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

MadYaker wrote: »
    These reductions for people on social welfare annoy me. I don't mind paying for my own water but im fcuked if im paying for other peoples water. Id vote for anyone who says they're going to drastically reduce social welfare dramatically.
    yeah. we'l have to listen to such supporters ranting when the crime figures go up because of the reduction. great.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Ok, but the millions that have been abucted worldwide many of whom were awake and taken during the day are all wackos and crackpots/junkies/drunk?
    Hallucinating!
    I don't think so.

Sinn Fein would probably be more open to it and would also get rid of water charges and property taxes both of which are immoral.

Danonino. wrote: »
    I recently read Stephen Hawkins the grand design, it was interesting but I didn't expect him to talk about other possible earths or whatnot. He barely touches on the likelihood of life outside of our little spinning water covered home but its pretty much a certainty. The likelihood of coming into contact, well, its a no. Pretty much. Peeps who flat out believe we are the only inhabitants of a ridiculously vast and mostly unknown universe are just as crazy as the Roswell conspiracy theorist UFO loving yokel in my book. We don't really have a fecking clue why the universe is what it is, and if we did meet a lifeform we could interact with we'd most likely find they don't have a clue either ha ha.

Unless said aliens are planning on paying my water charge I say lets leave extraterrestrials to another day :D

It's called the Fermi Paradox.
    An interesting series of theories as to why we have not discovered any evidence of other life in the Universe and whether that life would be open to the idea of water-charges.

http://waitbutwhy.com/2014/05/fermi-paradox.html

I don't believe that there is a man in the sky either but as we exist they must exist too.

Sinn Fein would probably be more open to it

I'd imagine Gerry's very familiar with the concept of abductions all right.

• Advertisement

Ok, but the millions that have been abucted worldwide many of whom were awake and taken during the day are all wackos and crackpots/junkies/drunk?
    Hallucinating!
    I don't think so.

Sinn Fein would probably be more open to it and would also get rid of water charges and property taxes both of which are immoral.

The 2nd part of your post not the first is ironically the evidence that you will believe anything

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement