Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***ALL THINGS IRISH WATER/WATER CHARGE RELATED POST HERE***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

tell you what, you come down to certain parts of D8 (and other areas) and tell that to my neighbours.

So.... Go down to Meath Street.
    Knock on a door.
    Say: "Hello! I don't think you are in poverty!

I'll be sure to get on that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

Your suggesting that poor people have a propensity towards violence?

Maybe his suggesting the poster is a coward ...

See always 2 sides ,not just FG way :D

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

they will be asking for poor people to be castrated next so they cant have more poor kids.If there are no poor people who will the people in this thread have to look down upon.Turn their water down to a trickle how dare they be poor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

im suggesting that a high number of human beings, put in a situation of poverty and then mocked by the likes of some of the 'ross o'carrol kellys' around here, would turn aggressive.

and i know you're going to get all high and mighty against violence again.. we did this a few pages back. yea you're great and peaceful, so lets not get into this side tracking, cause i wont be answering you on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 826 ✭✭✭geeksauce

let them eat cake eh? good lad, showing yourself up for the self righteous snob you clearly are.

Name calling now isn't very nice is it.

• Advertisement

geeksauce wrote: »
    Name calling now isn't very nice is it.

its fine with me.

they will be asking for poor people to be castrated next so they cant have more poor kids.If there are no poor people who will the people in this thread have to look down upon.

Right so no chance of answering any of the questions then, just basically tell a few lies and when asked for proof ignore the request?

its fine with me.

So someone is a snob if they prefer lacoste to nike and prefer driving to running.

So for me to not be a snob in your eyes I should only wear nike runners and run everywhere? I think I am happy enough for you to call me a snob if that is the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

its fine with me.

You seem like a lovely chap!

So.... Go down to Meath Street.
    Knock on a door.
    Say: "Hello! I don't think you are in poverty!

I'll be sure to get on that

i never said meath street. some would give up a lot for a house on meath street.

you travel a little deeper into the area, off the main roads. if you want you can PM me and ill even take you and show you myself. you'd have nothing to worry about, ive been around the area a long time.. it might open your eyes if you dont know what im talking about.

genuine offer by the way.

• Advertisement

So someone is a snob if they prefer lacoste to nike and prefer driving to running.

So for me to not be a snob in your eyes I should only wear nike runners and run everywhere? I think I am happy enough for you to call me a snob if that is the case.

its bizarre, you constantly say things in a passive aggressive manner, all of us knowing full well what you mean. just so that on the tail end you can play the victim.

good lad.

You seem like a lovely chap!

i am.

The question of is WATER A HUMAN RIGHT>?I think you must be trolling.Your posts seem to be a wind up.Saying there is no poverty in Ireland then getting caught out with sources and links and looking dumb then trying to dodge it by talking about Monday.Do we have to get the finger puppets out to explain poverty and water rights and human rights to you>?Really?

just basically tell a few lies
    Post these lies.Or retract your allegation.

its bizarre, you constantly say things in a passive aggressive manner, all of us knowing full well what you mean. just so that on the tail end you can play the victim.

good lad.

Playing the victim? I don't get you, I said I was happy for you to call me a snob as your measure of a snob is someone who would rather drive a car than run everywhere. Oh and wear lacoste runners instead of nike.

Just to clarify though is anyone that drives a car a snob, or anyone that doesn't wear nike runners a snob?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

i am.

Such a lovely chap that you see no harm in name calling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Maybe his suggesting the poster is a coward ...

See always 2 sides ,not just FG way :D

Again, why would he be a coward? What would he have to be afraid of?
    im suggesting that a high number of human beings, put in a situation of poverty and then mocked by the likes of some of the 'ross o'carrol kellys' around here, would turn aggressive.

and i know you're going to get all high and mighty against violence again.. we did this a few pages back. yea you're great and peaceful, so lets not get into this side tracking, cause i wont be answering you on it.

Yes the cardinal sin of getting high and mighty against violence. The post never mentioned mocking the poor. That was all you.

Such a lovely chap that you see no harm in name calling?

calling someone on being a snob? nope, no problem at all with that.

The question of is WATER A HUMAN RIGHT>?I think you must be trolling.Your posts seem to be a wind up.Saying there is no poverty in Ireland then getting caught out with sources and links and looking dumb then trying to dodge it by talking about Monday.Do we have to get the finget puppets out to explain poverty and water rights and human rights to you>?Really?

Ha ha this just gets better and better, I have asked you already where I said there was no poverty in Ireland, and the above was your response, hows about you put the toys back in the pram and show me where I said there was no poverty in Ireland?

Tell you what you get the finger puppets out and teach yourself about how lying is bad.

Yes the cardinal sin of getting high and mighty against violence. The post never mentioned mocking the poor. That was all you.
    I prefer Lacoste and I would probably just drive away

you seriously think there's wasnt a passive aggressive dig in there? if not you may want to explore the subject of subtext.

good lad.

Bring him to Summerhill flats on the North Side of Dublin.I will have my expensive phone to record what happens when he tells the people in poverty to stop scamming the system and waves loadsmoney wads of cash in their faces then drives off into the sunset. :pac: He is trolling us methinks.

• Advertisement

Bring him to Summerhill flats on the North Side of Dublin.I will have my expensive phone to record what happens when he tells the people in poverty to stop scamming the system and waves loadsmoney wads of cash in their faces then drives off into the sunset. :pac: He is trolling us methinks.

No sign of you answering the questions I have asked on a number of occasions now then?

you seriously think there's wasnt a passive aggressive dig in there? if not you may want to explore the subject of subtext.

There probably was, but that post came after you said he would be chased for simply stating his opinion that poverty wasn't a big problem.

No sign of you answering the questions I have asked on a number of occasions now then?

It's easier to use ignore to be honest. Lucy has never responded directly to a comment put to her or produced any evidence of her claims.

No Poverty on a large scale does not exist in Ireland, and it is more than a few scammers.
    Ha ha this just gets better and better, I have asked you already where I said there was no poverty in Ireland, and the above was your response, hows about you put the toys back in the pram and show me where I said there was no poverty in Ireland?

Tell you what you get the finger puppets out and teach yourself about how lying is bad.

Ok nice play on words ...
    Did you pick this up at FG/Lab Summer camp...:eek:

There probably was, but that post came after you said he would be chased for simply stating his opinion that poverty wasn't a big problem.

firstly thanks for not trying to play down his PA, that kinda bs does nothing to help this discussion on either side.

onto your question - do you think he wouldnt be chased out of certain areas for claiming it? i dont know who'd he'd have to run faster than, aul ones with rolling pins or a forgotten portion of the youth of the country.

i certainly wouldnt do it but that would be more out of a respect for humanity than fear.

It's easier to use ignore to be honest. Lucy has never responded directly to a comment put to her or produced any evidence of her claims.

I know she hasn't, still pretty funny that she expects people to take her posts seriously due to a complete and utter lack of credibility.

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    Ok nice play on words ...
    Did you pick this up at FG/Lab Summer camp...:eek:

Didn't know they had a Summer camp, was it any good? Do all political parties have them, what do the Independents do?

No Poverty on a large scale does not exist in Ireland, and it is more than a few scammers.
    No but there is Irish poverty and then there is actual poverty.

Irish poverty being people moaning about not being able to afford water charges while sitting at home watching sky and spending all day updating facebook on their iPads, then taking a break from it all and heading off to Spain for two weeks of the year, their biggest worry being what will happen their SW payments if they aren't in the country to sign for them.

Geeksauce you think Irish poverty is people who can afford holidays to Spain and SKy tv you do not accept that people are too poor in Ireland even though you were shown factual info.You keep denying that people go to bed hungry.You have no empathy for anybody.Or you are trolling.By saying there is no real poverty in Ireland you are denying real poverty exists.But it does exist.You have been proven wrong and it has been shown to you it does actually exist.Now If you do not accept you are wrong about poverty in Ireland we can take you to where it exists or go down your local St Vincenty De Pauls and see it yourself.

Originally Posted by Little CuChulainn View Post
    I know she hasn't, still pretty funny that she expects people to take her posts seriously due to a complete and utter lack of credibility.
    I answered questions and proved you both wrong about privatisation and poverty and also IW being able to fix the leaks.Maybe go back and reread the thread and try to keep up.All you are doing is using illogical fallacies and ad hominem attacks.That is Not honest debating lads.

Geeksauce you think Irish poverty is people who can afford holidays to Spain and SKy tv you do not accept that people are too poor in Ireland even though you were shown factual info.You keep denying that people go to bed hungry.You have no empathy for anybody.Or you are trolling.

Ok I will try again seeing as you are now making another unsubstantiated claim, (seriously why do you keep doing it). Can you please quote a post where I denied that people go to bed hungry. Seriously please quote it or stop making stuff up.

• Advertisement

Didn't know they had a Summer camp, was it any good? Do all political parties have them, what do the Independents do?

Nice deflection :eek:
    And the rest of my post???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement