Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***ALL THINGS IRISH WATER/WATER CHARGE RELATED POST HERE***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Beaner1 wrote: »
    I'd love to see a dozen or so of these repeat offenders put in hospital. Really do a job on them once and for all. The sound of their knackery rants does my head in.

Oh look. A troll. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭cajonlardo

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    never mind.. wrong thread :p

Sums it up nicely.
    Would be a s good a post as any to shut it down :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Streetwalker

You know what, i'll take the ban. **** off. You haven't a clue what you're talking about. The "peaceful" brigade are anything but, otherwise the Gardaí would not be required. And now, people are attacking the stations, stopping Emergency vehicles getting out and responding to calls, shouting virtolic bile are the Gardaí defending themselves and the station while all the while chanting "peaceful protest". I hope to God that every one of these absolute scum get genital cancer and die a horrible, excruciating death, because that's all they deserve. Not a ****ing ounce of cop on between them.

I'm absolutely sick of these people thinking they know the law, their rights and everything else under the sun. ****ing morons of the highest order!

Get off the fence will ya :pac:

Disgraceful post, they are the scum but you are wishing death and cancer on people because they are protesting :confused:

The fact posters thanked your post say's a lot about the quality of people on this site tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Disgraceful post, they are the scum but you are wishing death and cancer on people because they are protesting :confused:

The fact posters thanked your post say's a lot about the quality of people on this site tbh.

On the other hand, it explains why AGS have such a bad public image.

Too many Vic Mackey wannabes

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Some of the "peaceful" protesters are offering money for the names and home addresses of any of the Gardaí at Coolock Garda Station. To send them flowers? I think not.

• Advertisement

Alicat wrote: »
    Some of the "peaceful" protesters are offering money for the names and home addresses of any of the Gardaí at Coolock Garda Station. To send them flowers? I think not.

And you know this how?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

so a number of protesters got arrested earlier today when chief notapennykenny was out in Santry and this is why the crowds then descended on Coolock Garda station was wondering why they would start blocking the station when I read about it here. some videos in these links. the protesters have since been released they should leave it at that now and go home if they are still out blocking the malahide road or the station because I dont think anyone really needs this or wants it. it isnt good for anyone.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/angry-clashes-between-water-charge-protesters-and-gardai-in-coolock-649942.html
    http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/video-angry-scenes-gardai-hundreds-4575619?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Tinkersbell

It's a pity our government decided to enact a tax which pitched the Gardai against the people.
    One tax too far I think. Time will tell.

And you know this how?

Second hand info, but one that I trust.

The fact posters thanked your post say's a lot about the quality of people on this site tbh .

Several times they made this claim.
    I find violence more deplorable than corruption and incompetence. Am I supposed to feel bad about that?

But apparently
    I hope to God that every one of these absolute scum get genital cancer and die a horrible, excruciating death, because that's all they deserve

Was worth thanking :confused:

Sweet baby Jesus weeping.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

Isnt that a terrorism offence? Pretty sure its contrary to the offences against the state act to collect that kind of info.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭donvito99

The Gardai were doing there job. They carry offensive weapons to enforce the law. They didn't use them, they pushed, jostled and restrained protesters (instigators) doing the very same. These people - there's no doubt in my mind - would have assaulted the Prime Minister. And this is acceptable to you?

Of course it is. Who's the real animal/scumbag here?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,047 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

Bambi wrote: »
    I'd ease of on the phone wise cracks comrade, even your leader moany joan realised what a disaster that tactic was

Noted, tovarich. I know they are a bit sensitive about the subject.

Lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭cajonlardo

But apparently

Was worth thanking :confused:

Sweet baby Jesus weeping.

The "Little Hound " is a confused pup sure enough

:pac: Okay so you made it up and got called out on it then

Lol.

They've done the very same with irish water staff, why stop at Gardaí?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭Valetta

It's a pity our government decided to enact a tax which pitched the Gardai against the people.
    One tax too far I think. Time will tell.

The thing is, they didn't .

The " people" , if you could call them that, decided, all by themselves to pitch against the Gardai.

Whilst maybe a bit over the top, I can see and empathize with Potentiate's point of view.

:pac: Okay so you made it up and got called out on it then

Absolutely not. But believe whatever you want, no skin off my nose!

donvito99 wrote: »
    They've done the very same with irish water staff, why stop at Gardaí?

They have paid for the names and addresses of Irish Water staff:confused: have you any source for this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,986 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

donvito99 wrote: »
    The Gardai were doing there job. They carry offensive weapons to enforce the law. They didn't use them, they pushed, jostled and restrained protesters (instigators) doing the very same. These people - there's no doubt in my mind - would have assaulted the Prime Minister. And this is acceptable to you?

Of course it is. Who's the real animal/scumbag here?

Violence is NOT acceptable to the vast majority of protesters.
    Nor is wishing a fatal illness on people on an internet forum AND thanking it.
    Very low that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Well if you're going to make quite a dramatic/serious claim like that, you need a little more to back it up than hearsay.

WakeUp wrote: »
    so a number of protesters got arrested earlier today when chief notapennykenny was out in Santry and this is why the crowds then descended on Coolock Garda station was wondering why they would start blocking the station when I read about it here. some videos in these links. the protesters have since been released they should leave it at that now and go home if they are still out blocking the malahide road or the station because I dont think anyone really needs this or wants it. it isnt good for anyone.

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/angry-clashes-between-water-charge-protesters-and-gardai-in-coolock-649942.html
    http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/video-angry-scenes-gardai-hundreds-4575619?

I disagree. It's high time we stopped taking things lying down in this nation.

I seen a UFO land in my back garden last night. I've absolutely no proof of this just thought I'd put it out there.

Isnt that a terrorism offence? Pretty sure its contrary to the offences against the state act to collect that kind of info.

I'd agree with you for once if their was an ounce of credibility to the post FFS.

This is all irrelevant anyway as irish water are currently in the process of preparing statements to announce their disbandment from Monday next week. Call the protests off! The Govt have at last seen sense!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,624 ✭✭✭Little CuChulainn

I disagree. It's high time we stopped taking things lying down in this nation.

So your answer is to pick a fight with the Gardai, who by almost all accounts have been incredibly restrained to date? Good luck with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Alicat you are starting to sound an awful lot like Biggins now

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Volthar

I do not have a meter yet but this morning I took a walk through Raheny's St. Anne's estate and o my...
    The gray concrete pedestrian walks were never pretty things but now they just look awful. patched at random angles every 5 meters with bright fresh concrete. I know the visuals are a secondary problem here but it just looks like a 3rd world. What does IE do when installing meters on paved walks? Do they just fill the walk with concrete and walk away or attempt to bring it back to what it was before?

So your answer is to pick a fight with the Gardai, who by almost all accounts have been incredibly restrained to date? Good luck with that.

Who said anything about fighting??

• Advertisement

Violence is NOT acceptable to the vast majority of protesters.

Not the ones we've seen.
    They have paid for the names and addresses of Irish Water staff have you any source for this?
    They haven't paid. They have sought out the addresses of workers to do whatever it is they wish to do with them. Perhaps' throwing human excrement at them, petrol bombing them, threatening to murder them etc.

All because of some water.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement