Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welding Job needed for Car

Options
  • 15-07-2014 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Well, new to waterford, moved down recently so not all too familiar.

Basically I had someone look over my car before I moved down and he said I have some rusting in the wheel arch of my car, near the seatbelt mount. I need to get it repaired ASAP, the car is for NCT soon enough now.

Any of ye able to or know someone who can sort it out for me? I'm living in the city but I can drive somewhere to get it sorted.

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

LukeyT wrote: »
    Well, new to waterford, moved down recently so not all too familiar.

Basically I had someone look over my car before I moved down and he said I have some rusting in the wheel arch of my car, near the seatbelt mount. I need to get it repaired ASAP, the car is for NCT soon enough now.

Any of ye able to or know someone who can sort it out for me? I'm living in the city but I can drive somewhere to get it sorted.

Cheers!

a lad in newtown near kilmacthomas...is certified to do this AFAIK
    there may be others near to you in town...but he is all I know of

as any chassis repair/weld must be certified for testing

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LukeyT

a lad in newtown near kilmacthomas...is certified to do this AFAIK
    there may be others near to you in town...but he is all I know of

as any chassis repair/weld must be certified for testing

Cheers man.

Any chance you have a number or know where I can get one?

Anyone else any ideas they would be very much appreciated!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

LukeyT wrote: »
    Cheers man.

Any chance you have a number or know where I can get one?

Anyone else any ideas they would be very much appreciated!

not sure with names and advertising etc
    he is in the village newtown beside school....afaik he is certified for that work:)

there probily someone in the city deos that work and certified aswell...try asking in panel beaters around...they'll set you on the right path

Advertisement