Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iyogi Customer Service Complaint

Options
  • 15-07-2014 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

Hi all my dad has used Iyogi to his detriment. He paid an exorbitant amount of money to speed up a computers which led to them attempting to do the same to another and to fix a connectivity problem with a wireless scanner.

Nothing was done, a few minor files deleted with still no improvement. He purchased 2 x 3 year remote service. Nothing has been improved on either. Today he spent 5 hours on the phone with them trying to do all this between a laptop and PC. They also deleted photos and programs in this time.

In their defence scanner issue is now fixed, however this was an additional charge. It only took 5 hours.

Now after 5 hours of doing nothing whatsoever to speed up either device, this is unacceptable. He wants a refund for his remote customer support as they did nothing to speed up either machine.

I cannot find a complaints section or anything like that on the Iyogi website.

If anyone has any prior dealings with them please feel free to share your thoughts on how to do so. Can someone tell me how can he go about getting a refund?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭dalta5billion

Just run as fast as you f*cking can away from them.

Bunch of chancers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Rucking_Fetard

They'll be along shortly no doubt. Whenever they are mentioned they appear.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=599185

Bitch on their Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Steviemoyne

I have no idea who this crowd are or what they do but when they charge 3 figure sums to "fix" a pc/laptop that should ring alarm bells with anyone.

I realize the majority of pc/laptop users don't know a great deal about fixing their machines themselves but you should really bring a machine into legitimate businesses in person rather than paying people to remotely access your machine.

Advertisement