If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YAMAHAYHTS401 for £199 ?

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars/yamaha/yhts401/yama-yhts401
    Can I avail of this deal ?
    It's 349 on the Irish site ?
    Thanks
    MP,

apologies for the .ie site, we always honour any of the .co.uk pricing so no problem on the £199.95 YHTS401 - so if you would like them delivered its £199.95 & £12.95 delivery next day - total £212.90 / €272.99

On the .ie site by this time next month we will have a huge shiny new site which will update daily based on the .co.uk site but with lots more content and features, we are currently loading and beta testing it for an early August launch.

As ever drop us a line if you would like to grab one of the YHTS401's

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Just wondering if you have anymore of these ?
    Still interested if you do :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Just wondering if you have anymore of these ?
    Still interested if you do :)
    MP - we are completely sold out now I'm afraid - the closest thing is the Yamaha YAS201 - I have one of these left Brand new Boxed that we would clear at €259.99 including delivery ( I've just reduced the price on-line now) - I'v had a check around and I can see it at crazy pricing in Ireland from €399 upwards!!

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12106-yas201-black.aspx

Keep us posted if that unit interests you or of course if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.