Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation near LSAD Clare street

Options
  • 15-07-2014 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Accommodation near LSAD on Clare street required for 2nd year Fine Art mature student. Quiet responsible non-smoker. I travel down to Limerick from Dublin weekly on Monday morning, returning home on Thursday night. I therefore only need accommodation on three nights weekly in Limerick - Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Ideally I would like an en-suite room, in a quiet house, not more than a 10 minute walk from LSAD. No meals required, I would like to have access to kitchen just to make my own breakfast and tea in the evening - I eat dinner in college during the day. If you have digs/lodging/spare room available and would like to earn some money from having a quiet lodger, please message me.

Advertisement