If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

42 - 48 inch TV - smart / 3d

Options
  • 16-07-2014 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

hey

Im looking for a good tv its for casual tv watching I evenings in a dining room. My main tv is a 50in Samsung plasma which is great so I wont be replacing that

Ideally I need this one for soarview an Netflix and some gaming.

Budget 650. delivery to sligo

colin

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

cjooconnor wrote: »
    hey

Im looking for a good tv its for casual tv watching I evenings in a dining room. My main tv is a 50in Samsung plasma which is great so I wont be replacing that

Ideally I need this one for soarview an Netflix and some gaming.

Budget 650. delivery to sligo

colin
    CJoconnor,

thanks for the post and the opportunity to quote..

..without doubt the best quality screen we have under €650 is the Panasonic TX42AS600 which we can do delivered to Sligo for €649.99 ( phew) this is a superb super slim LED with dual core processor and an A+ energy rating - have a look here: http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-tx42as600b/pana-tx42as600b

If you wanted a larger screen we also have the TX50A400 which of course is a far larger screen and again excellent quality, but it isn't smart so you would have to stream via a connected device ( ie a Blu-Ray etc) - the 50A400 is just £479.95 and delivery would be £40 so in total £519.90 / €649.99.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.