Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unblocked Phones

Options
  • 16-07-2014 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭

My new mobile plan includes 2gb of internet data, so I've decided an upgrade from the Nokia 113 is necessary :p

I've been looking at second hand iPhones, the 4 and 4s in particular. Many of them being sold second hand are unblocked, free to use on any network. Should I be wary or steer clear of buying an unblocked phone, or am I just being overly cautious?

I'm with Vodafone btw, and relatively inexperienced with smart phones so talk slowly :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Unlocked phones are fine once your buying someone genuine.

Look at the phone recommendations sticky and post back here with what you are looking for in a smart phone. You may be able to get a new sim free phone for the price of a second have iPhone.

Advertisement