Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AV Famicom console

Options
  • 16-07-2014 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

An original Famicom console. Comes with a brand new Controller II (I bought it NOS and fitted it last night).

This console has an AV mod on it so you can connect it up to your telly etc. I will chuck in the spare Controller II I replaced last night. It's 90% working. All that was wrong with it is one of the rubber gromits tore so you couldn't use the B button. Everything else works on it, so handy for spares.

The console is yellowed. Not super yellowed to the point it looks like a double yellow line on the roads, but it has a yellow tint at least. Never bothered me to be honest. Adds character! :D

Asking €60 exc shipping.

Shipping will be €12 by Citypost or Parcel Motel per your preference (or you can collect in person). Tracked and insured. RoW please ask.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'll take it if it's not already sold. Probably best for me to collect since you are so near to Balbriggan. I won't be in Balbriggan until next the weekend of the 25th though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Sure thing. Want to go to PM?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

This now sold to Balbriggans answer to Tetsuo from Akira and his diseased armpit. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement