Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband price

Options
  • 16-07-2014 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭

I live in a country area so no fibre. I know that 7mb is available but I have been quoted a stagger €59 per month.

I don't want bundles, phone or tv, just broadband. Is this price correct?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Discodog wrote: »
    I live in a country area so no fibre.  I know that 7mb is available but I have been quoted a stagger €59 per month.

I don't want bundles, phone or tv, just broadband.  Is this price correct?

Hi Discodog

The cost of non NGB and non efibre can differ however I will be unable to offer a cost or price and this must be done by a member of sales on free phone 1800503303. If you are an existing customer it is best to contact the customer loyalty team on free phone 1901.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Hi Discodog

The cost of non NGB and non efibre can differ however I will be unable to offer a cost or price and this must be done by a member of sales on free phone 1800503303. If you are an existing customer it is best to contact the customer loyalty team on free phone 1901.

Thanks
    Al

It was that crowd who gave me the price. I thought that you would be promoting deals here.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Hi Discodog

Thanks
    Al

It was that crowd who gave me the price. I thought that you would be promoting deals here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Discodog wrote: »
    Hi Discodog

Thanks
    Al

It was that crowd who gave me the price.  I thought that you would be promoting deals here.
    Apologies Discodog

This must be arranged through sales or the loyalty team.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement