Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bundled gadget insurance?

Options
  • 16-07-2014 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend loss, theft and damage gadget insurance? If there was a broker that would bundle my laptop, phone, and tablet altogether to save money that would be great.

Some of my devices are over a year old and I think I paid Vodafone with my card for my phone but it was a few years ago so and I do not have a receipt. Hopefully this will not matter.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Protect your bubble gadget insurance cover multiple gadgets on the same policy. They do have limits on the age of the gadget though, don't know what it is but something to double check before you buy. They would also need a proof of purchase with name and IMEI number of the phone to claim.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

go online to gadgetinsurance.ie . Brokers won't sell you policies for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Thank you both. Gadgetinsurance.ie is about €60 cheaper annually than Protect Your Bubble and they will insure devices up to 24 months old rather than 18 months.

Advertisement