Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medtronic-Cregg

Options
  • 16-07-2014 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi, was just wondering if anyone here is working for medtronic and was hired by Cregg recruitment? If so would you be able to tell me how long it usually takes to find out if you got the job after you have the medical complete? I have recently done the assessment test and interview and done the medical a week ago today and still haven't heard anything back? Also could anyone tell me what is the rate of pay for someone doing the evening shift 4.30-12.30?
    Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Hi Roversfc, your other post in the Medtronic/Cregg thread should be enough to cover this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement