Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a painter/decorator

Options
  • 16-07-2014 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭

My parents want to have the outside of their house painted, and are currently getting a few quotes. Anyone have anybody they'd recommend for the job? Anyone any experience with Liam Lakes (www.leixlippainter.com)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,498 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Haven't had any dealings with him but used a guy to do our outside of the house a few years ago and he did a very nice job. Can PM you his details and also the details of another guy I use for general stuff as well (also a good bit cheaper)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭bogmanfan

Heroditas wrote: »
    Haven't had any dealings with him but used a guy to do our outside of the house a few years ago and he did a very nice job. Can PM you his details and also the details of another guy I use for general stuff as well (also a good bit cheaper)

Sorry for the delay, hadn't checked this thread in a few days. That PM would be great, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sweensie

Heroditas wrote: »
    hi, sorry to barge in on the thread but Im also looking for recommendations for a painter decorator in Celbridge,would you mind pm'ing me that info too?

Advertisement