Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommended?

Options
  • 16-07-2014 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommended where has decent fitting clothes for women who still have baby belly as such.. Its not massive but defo not toned either.. I'm getting a new wardrobe soon as not upgraded since I was about 20 just bought the odd bit here and there.. I can go shopping or try online.. Also have daughters christening coming up too so need something dressy..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lolademmers

Id say go shopping in person coz buying online can be so hit and miss. How about spanx or the like?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭Synyster Shadow

Yea need to invest in some where's best to get them?

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭lolademmers

You can buy in debenhems as far as I know. There is actually a pregnancy spanx believe it or not!!

Don't mind been frumpy and lumpy then lol... Its just after I hate

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Anyone recommended where has decent fitting clothes for women who still have baby belly as such.. Its not massive but defo not toned either.. I'm getting a new wardrobe soon as not upgraded since I was about 20 just bought the odd bit here and there.. I can go shopping or try online.. Also have daughters christening coming up too so need something dressy..

I swear by mock wrap dresses in coast. They would be fab for the christening. They always have the same one but in a different colour for different seasons. The outlet in Kildare (if you are near there) sell them for €60ish but in normal coasts they are €90+. I saw some lovely dresses in dunnes too :)

• Advertisement

Yeah need to ditch the babies for an hour and look around Dunne's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Things that are comfy with post-prego belly are wrap dresses, maxi dresses, anything empire line and tunics/long tops.

I am a bit thrifty when it comes to clothes. Ebay, second hand shops and vintage is what I go for. I find ebay brill. Just put in the item you want (blue maxi dress) and there are 100's of them.

That's really handy thank you

Advertisement