Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy not recognizable!

• 16-07-2014 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

I have a husky pup who is now almost 11 months... I find it amazing how much her coat has changed over the last while. I guess she will keep changing until fully grown ...

2 months - 2mths_zps49e8d46c.jpg

10 months - 9mths_zps56ced6ae.jpg

3 months - P1020064_zps56521d09.jpg

10 months - NymeriaProfile_zps9df77fb1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

Awww, she's a wooly. I have a wooly sibe as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

She's a stunner! You can see by the 3 month stage what a little fluffball she is. It's like my bc she was a really fluffy pup her coat got lankier as she grew and now as a grownup she's curly - a bugger to groom and always looks kgs heavier than she is, in winter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

Oh she is just gorgeous! My collieXSpringer is the same age and the change in her coat from when we got her is huge! She came to us smooth coated and now has long silky hair :) my four year old terrier was almost completely black on her back and sides as a puppy and is now tan in colour all over

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭AryaStark

My last dog was a collie and she looked the same as a pup as she did the day she died (except taller!!!).

I love watching the changes in Nymeria. Her coat is hugh! I cant imagine how it will be next winter!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

AryaStark wrote: »
    My last dog was a collie and she looked the same as a pup as she did the day she died (except taller!!!).

I love watching the changes in Nymeria. Her coat is hugh! I cant imagine how it will be next winter!

Love the name! :D

• Advertisement

sup_dude wrote: »
    Love the name! :D

It suits her! I do have to explain it to a lot of people!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭Narsil

She's gorgeous!

Know exactly what you mean about name recognition, here's our boy Ghost........I'm sure he'd love your Nymeria ;)
    Ghostie_zpsb3c97d35.jpg

He is gorgeous and the name definetly suits him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭muddypaws

This was Vince at 4 months

vinceat4months.jpg

And grown up Vince

Vincewyedean.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭Narsil

AryaStark wrote: »
    He is gorgeous and the name definetly suits him.

Except he's really vocal, unlike the original Ghost, ah well :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement