Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remington Core-Lokt 6.5x55 ammo (17 rounds)

Options
  • 16-07-2014 1:33pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,549 Mod ✭✭✭✭

.308 stuff sold. Edited to leave only the 6.5 stuff that is left.

6.5x55

First is some ammo. Having sold the 6.5x55 i need it gone. It's a box of Remington Core lokt, 140 gr in 6.5x55. I've used three to zero the rifle, when i had it, so it's only 17 rounds. They retail between €35 - €37 a box. Looking for €20 for the remaining 17 rounds. I also have something else to go with this, but will discuss it via PM with any interested party.

picture.php?albumid=2370&pictureid=15212

Due to the weight and restrictions on shipping ammo via the post, etc. this will be a collection only deal. I am prepared to meet within a reasonable distance from Portlaoise to Roscrea.

Ammo will only be sold to current license holder.

Thanks for looking
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement