Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FSA FPL Rate My Team Thread 2014-15

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,657 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Haha what gave it away? :P

Blind for 5.5 looks a decent price in fairness, would like to have Sterling in the team but will hold fire for now.

If Di Maria doesn't pan out then can hopefully swap for Sterling.

Rooney has been poor so far but in fairness he hasn't been getting the service, am willing to take a punt on Falcao and see how that goes.

Moreno also looks handy, will he be getting his game regular for Liverpool do you know? He could be one I'd bring in to the squad at some point.
    I dunno man, with Blind you're looking at a guy who has gotten 3 goals in his whole career. Unless he proves himself an assist king (a big if, and I'd be waiting to see how that goes before signing him in) he isn't really worth any more in your team than the 4.5 midfielders that start like Wanyama.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,076 ✭✭✭boccy23

Based on not having seen Falcao play, is everyone not taking a big chance using their WC on bringing him in?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

bodking wrote: »
    Im still fiddling but have taken your comments on board so can you give feedback on this line up :

Mannone £4.5 Krul £4.5
    Clyne £5.0 Coloccini £4.5 Wilson £4.5 Azpilicueta £6.0 Hutton £4.0
    Ramsey £9.0 Fábregas £9.1 Sterling £8.7 Sigurdsson £6.5 Boyd £4.4
    Diouf £6.4 Diego Costa £10.5 Falcao £11.0

Rotate the GK
    Boyd is a good price and will probably get more game time
    Diouf scored against ManC and has 2 handy games Home to Leic Away to QPR .

Bank £1.4

To me that's the strongest team you proposed.
    And with £1.4m in the bank it lets you some freedom in case of injury/suspension/underperformance. e.g. You can upgrade Diouf to Welbeck or Falcao to Aguero, Fabregas to Hazard, Sterling to Di Maria or Silva...

If I were to nitpick over your team I'd say that maybe Krul AND Coloccini is 1 Newcastle defensive option too much but Krul/Mannone do rotate perfectly and at Coloccini's price... Chambers could be great if Koscielny had a long term injury (don't think that's the case), and there's Taylor from Swansea who could be an alternative.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

boccy23 wrote: »
    Based on not having seen Falcao play, is everyone not taking a big chance using their WC on bringing him in?

Ah here have you never seen him play? If you had, at any of his clubs or international level, then you know that not seeing him in the EPL makes no difference, guys scores goals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,076 ✭✭✭boccy23

8-10 wrote: »
    Ah here have you never seen him play? If you had, at any of his clubs or international level, then you know that not seeing him in the EPL makes no difference, guys scores goals

I appreciate what he has done. But he has been injured, now playing in England, questionable team etc. etc.

A fair number of unknowns to use a WC just to get in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I can afford when Naismith and Clyne go up 0.1 in price. Not sure whether to stick with Naismith and Henderson or just go with Welbeck though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭Backstreet Moyes

Any opinions lads potential wildcard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,386 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Nuts102 wrote: »

Think you've overspent on your 5th midfielder or Welbeck (depending what formation you play).

I would downgrade one and upgrade Lamela to Silva or Nasri... No City coverage is way too risky imo. 100+ goals last year and won't be too far off that again this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭tom_k

I like it. I'm assuming you'll rotate Henderson and Tadic.

Given last GW's performance would you consider Schneiderlin for Tadic and upgrade elsewhere, maybe Terry to Ivanovic or upgrade Wisdom to someone in 4.5 range like Coloccini?

PARlance wrote: »
    Think you've overspent on your 5th midfielder or Welbeck (depending what formation you play).

I would downgrade one and upgrade Lamela to Silva or Nasri... No City coverage is way too risky imo. 100+ goals last year and won't be too far off that again this season.

Maybe just City have to much competition for places imo. Nasri at 8.5 is a snip but i don't think he will start every game. Yaya and Aguero are too expensive and i don't know just something about silva i don;t like.

• Advertisement

tom_k wrote: »

Given last GW's performance would you consider Schneiderlin for Tadic and upgrade elsewhere, maybe Terry to Ivanovic or upgrade Wisdom to someone in 4.5 range like Coloccini?

Ye i think Henderson will score well this season he looks to have more forward freedom for a team that will score goals.

I am thinking of downgrading Tadic to someone like James Ward Prowse and using the extra 2.5 to upgrade Lamela to Sterling and upgrading the bench.

tom_k wrote: »

Actually i know i will keep changing it but thinking of this.

Strong keeper and 3 strong defenders with two cheap rotational starters in defence.

Midfield Sterling, Sigurdson and Fabregas to start every game and rotate Henderson and Chadli depending on fixtures. Worried if Chadli will get benched is the problem.

Then up front Falcao and Costa will score and at 6.9 your getting Arsenal's first choice striker which i think is a no brainer.

Maybe just City have to much competition for places imo. Nasri at 8.5 is a snip but i don't think he will start every game. Yaya and Aguero are too expensive and i don't know just something about silva i don;t like.

I can see where you're coming from re Silva... Very frustrating.
    I just think a City attacker needs to be worked in. I think I'm favouring Nasri at present. He may suffer from rotation but I think he'll play less CL games than the others.
    They'll score 2-2.5 goals a game. I think you have to take the rough with the smooth with them.

Any Liverpool fans got an opinion on Sterling. I think he is fantastic and will score very well i feel like i need him. Just a Liverpool friend thinks with Coutinho, Markovic and Lallana that he may not start every game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Any Liverpool fans got an opinion on Sterling. I think he is fantastic and will score very well i feel like i need him. Just a Liverpool friend thinks with Coutinho, Markovic and Lallana that he may not start every game.

He has been our best player by a mile so far and i can't see him being dropped just yet. In saying that Coutinho, Lallana and Markovic will all inevitably want and see game time so it just needs to be seen whether this will be in the league or reserved for CL. I'd imagine rotation will start coming more in to effect as the season progresses but for the moment I'll be keeping Sterling myself anyway!

He has been our best player by a mile so far and i can't see him being dropped just yet. In saying that Coutinho, Lallana and Markovic will all inevitably want and see game time so it just needs to be seen whether this will be in the league or reserved for CL. I'd imagine rotation will start coming more in to effect as the season progresses but for the moment I'll be keeping Sterling myself anyway!

Ye just i am looking at using my wildcard and want some Liverpool attacker and i can't afford Strurridge.

I am putting in Henderson as a rotation option but want Sterling also.

Show me a top midfielder that will start every game ;)

Chelsea : Jose will have us pulling out our hair soon enough.
    Arsenal : So many options and more to come, when Walcott returns, that there's bound to be rotation
    City: Arguably not as much direct head to head competition as the above two but players will be rested either side of CL.
    Liverpool: CL is going to be a strain and a young lad like Sterling will be doing well to play all CL & PL. I would say Rodgers is the least likely manager to rotate though. He played Suarez for every minute (bar 3 iirc) when he came back last year. Absolute madness (but FPL gold) considering they had a lot of games won with half an hour to go. Uruguay got punished for that.

I'd love to put United up there...... No CL will be a big plus for us.

I'll leave you alone now :)

Get someone from City in :)

Show me a top midfielder that will start every game ;)

Chelsea : Jose will have us pulling out our hair soon enough.
    Arsenal : So many options and more to come, when Walcott returns, that there's bound to be rotation
    City: Arguably not as much direct head to head competition as the above two but players will be rested either side of CL.
    Liverpool: CL is going to be a strain and a young lad like Sterling will be doing well to play all CL & PL. I would say Rodgers is the least likely manager to rotate though. He played Suarez for every minute (bar 3 iirc) when he came back last year. Absolute madness (but FPL gold) considering they had a lot of games won with half an hour to go. Uruguay got punished for that.

I'd love to put United up there...... No CL will be a big plus for us.

I'll leave you alone now :)

Get someone from City in :)

I would love to put United players in there but i just don't have a clue what;s going to happen. With Herrera, Blind and Di Maria supplying Mata he would be an assist machine setting up Rooney, RVP or Falcao.

My big sorry is we could see Mata benched and Rooney dropping deeper.

q2ice wrote: »
    Good analysis.
    Re keepers I will he going with Krul and Elliot. If Krul gets injured then he will be replaced by Elliot so no transfer required.
    Also means no rotation. Saves money and no worries about leaving points on the bench.

The only issue with this policy is that if a game is called off (snow for example) you'd get no points from Newcastle and have no back up. Stranger things have happened over a season!

• Advertisement

Dónal wrote: »
    The only issue with this policy is that if a game is called off (snow for example) you'd get no points from Newcastle and have no back up. Stranger things have happened over a season!
    On the flip side, chances are if Newcastle's game is called off your 4.0 million substitute probably won't be playing anyway, leaving you in the same boat.

Whereas Krul picking up an injury unexpectedly (or getting a suspension) is far more likely, and in this case you're almost certainly covered.

CSF wrote: »
    On the flip side, chances are if Newcastle's game is called off your 4.0 million substitute probably won't be playing anyway, leaving you in the same boat.

Whereas Krul picking up an injury unexpectedly (or getting a suspension) is far more likely, and in this case you're almost certainly covered.

True, unless you plump for a different 4.5 backup keeper. I'm thinking Burnley.

True, unless you plump for a different 4.5 backup keeper. I'm thinking Burnley.
    Ah yeah, of course if you go for a 4.5 backup keeper, then it is never gonna be the sub of the same team.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

It's far less of a risk before the Jan wildcard of games being called off hence I always go with a krul elliot strategy last yr was boruc Davis. In Jan wildcard I go with two playing keepers as games are more likely to be called off for weather and more importantly due to the fa cup and carling cup final.

Yes but that game is going to be rescheduled so I wouldn't see it as an issue tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Yes but that game is going to be rescheduled so I wouldn't see it as an issue tbh.

if that does happen and you ship a player out, do you get his points for that gameweek even though it wasnt played during the gameweek??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

if that does happen and you ship a player out, do you get his points for that gameweek even though it wasnt played during the gameweek??

You would get no points for that game week but the week the game is on would more than likely be a double gameweek. In which case they would score twice that week.

Edit: just reread the question. If you shipped them out before the rescheduled match was played you would get no points. Players where games are called off are treated as playing no minutes (same as those not playing in matches that go ahead) and thus would get 0 points. But would be autosubbed where possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭aligator_am

I dunno man, with Blind you're looking at a guy who has gotten 3 goals in his whole career. Unless he proves himself an assist king (a big if, and I'd be waiting to see how that goes before signing him in) he isn't really worth any more in your team than the 4.5 midfielders that start like Wanyama.

Yeah you make a good point in fairness, may swap him out for King which frees up £1m to play with.

No you wouldn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

My keeper is certain of 38 games this year. Rotating could mean the possibility of getting 39 games from the keepers position. However it also means lack of rotation headache (chosing wrong keeper) and it also means freeing up .5 mill and never having to use a transfer on a goalie.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭bodking

iroced wrote: »
    To me that's the strongest team you proposed.
    And with £1.4m in the bank it lets you some freedom in case of injury/suspension/underperformance. e.g. You can upgrade Diouf to Welbeck or Falcao to Aguero, Fabregas to Hazard, Sterling to Di Maria or Silva...

If I were to nitpick over your team I'd say that maybe Krul AND Coloccini is 1 Newcastle defensive option too much but Krul/Mannone do rotate perfectly and at Coloccini's price... Chambers could be great if Koscielny had a long term injury (don't think that's the case), and there's Taylor from Swansea who could be an alternative.

Still tinkering

Mannone £4.5 Krul £4.5
    Clyne £5.0 Moreno £5.5 Wilson £4.5 Azpilicueta £6.0 Hutton £4.0
    Ramsey £9.0 Fábregas £9.1 Sterling £8.7 Sigurdsson £6.5 Boyd £4.4
    Diouf £6.4 Diego Costa £10.5 Falcao £11.0

BANK £ 0.4

Im a tad concerned with Moreno keeping his place , Manquillo is .5 cheaper but will he get game time with Skrtel and Johnson on the mend ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Been playing around with trying to fit the top three attackers in (even though I have no intention of doing this anytime soon), and it looks like it comes down to one question. Do you have Silva/Ramsey plus a sh*t defence, or downgrade them and invest the extra cash into your defence? On the one side, you can see how even and extra £1m would really boost this defence as there's a massive difference between £4m defenders and £4.5m. On the other hand, most people haven't actually been getting much points from defence so far this season so perhaps the cheap way is the way to go? Wilson and Van Aanholt should do OK over the next 2 months, and Hutton has been pretty solid. The issue is your subs bench is abysmal. In my case I had to have a £3.9m non-playing defender in my team just to pull a decent starting 11 together. Thoughts? Like I said I'm not actually considering doing this, just interested in how you can build a team around a £33.6m front line and £33m midfield.
    Krul (Hamer)
    Van Aanholt -- Wilson -- Hutton (Wisdom, Wasilewski)
    Fabregas -- Ramsey -- Sterling -- Siggy (Jones)
    Aguero -- Falcao -- Costa

2euoab9.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

roryc wrote: »
    Krul (Hamer)

2euoab9.png

I'm in the middle of a price increase chasing wildcard at the moment(not working out for me though), with an eye on that front seven.

Can't see it happening unfortunately.

Siggy to Dyer might be an option to free up 0.9m, not pulling that trigger myself.

Defence is decimated, like yours - not worth it in the long run.

Agreed. Krul, Wilson, Van Aanholt and Hutton is probably the best you can get for £17.5m, and your bench is rendered useless. As I said, the other option is to downgrade a midfielder but this defeats the purpose somewhat! I wouldn't be getting rid fo Siggy, he's the best value in the game. Sterling and Fabregas and the two in form midfielders, and I'm not dropping Ramsey for fear of a repeat of last year! I'll see how Falcao settles in before even considering this. He would want to hit the ground running for me to consider wildcarding him in, I can safely bring in Aguero for GW6 without detracting from my team.

Been playing around with trying to fit the top three attackers in (even though I have no intention of doing this anytime soon), and it looks like it comes down to one question. Do you have Silva/Ramsey plus a sh*t defence, or downgrade them and invest the extra cash into your defence? On the one side, you can see how even and extra £1m would really boost this defence as there's a massive difference between £4m defenders and £4.5m. On the other hand, most people haven't actually been getting much points from defence so far this season so perhaps the cheap way is the way to go? Wilson and Van Aanholt should do OK over the next 2 months, and Hutton has been pretty solid. The issue is your subs bench is abysmal. In my case I had to have a £3.9m non-playing defender in my team just to pull a decent starting 11 together. Thoughts? Like I said I'm not actually considering doing this, just interested in how you can build a team around a £33.6m front line and £33m midfield.
    Krul (Hamer)

2euoab9.png

wouldn't Jones-Boyd be an option saving .1 & Aguero-Jovetic saving 3.9 . Jovetic may or may not Score as much as Aguero but he is getting playtime and is not as injury prone it also gives you 4m to play with .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

wouldn't Jones-Boyd be an option saving .1 & Aguero-Jovetic saving 3.9 . Jovetic may or may not Score as much as Aguero but he is getting playtime and is not as injury prone it also gives you 4m to play with .

Downgrade Aguero to Sturridge or Balotelli

I think the point was that he was making a team with those exact three.
    If there was one change, there could be six changes.

I think the point was that he was making a team with those exact three.
    If there was one change, there could be six changes.

Exactly. My point was seeing what team you can make with Aguero, Costa and Falcao. I'm not willing to lose Fab, Ramsey, Sterling or Siggy so my aim was to make the best possible team with those 7 in it.

FYI - Boyd would indeed save me £0.1m but he doesn't start does he? If there was any viable options at £4.4m I would have them as it would give me an opportunity to bump Wasilewski up to a £4m defender. Probably a better option tbh as there are no £3.9m defenders that will even get you a point, whereas Boyd, Cork, Mikel etc at least have a chance.

Exactly. My point was seeing what team you can make with Aguero, Costa and Falcao. I'm not willing to lose Fab, Ramsey, Sterling or Siggy so my aim was to make the best possible team with those 7 in it.

FYI - Boyd would indeed save me £0.1m but he doesn't start does he? If there was any viable options at £4.4m I would have them as it would give me an opportunity to bump Wasilewski up to a £4m defender. Probably a better option tbh as there are no £3.9m defenders that will even get you a point, whereas Boyd, Cork, Mikel etc at least have a chance.

Boyd started at Hull and was brought by Burnley for I believe 3M so I would be surprised if he is sat on the bench .

Good point. Would allow me to bring in Moore instead of Wasilewski. Helps out with the defender headache of having to pick three players for that backline every week. GW 7+8 for example, Hutton faces City + Everton while Wisdom faces Liverpool + United. Would likely have to play Moore those weeks and he has only managed 2 points from 270 minutes so far! Another point would be that once you've made the choice to go down this route in your wildcard there's not really any turning back. Unless you end up downgrading one of your front 7 you will never have the cash to make any real changes. You already have all three most likely to start £4m defenders. Barring injury, all I could see you doing is maybe swapping Ramsey for Silva, or maybe switching around Krul/Wilson/Van Aanholt for others at the same price with better fixtures. How boring is that!

33272vo.png

It would be great to have that front 7 but it takes too much out for me. I'm not willing to change my midfield to accommodate and that backline is the best I can do with the funds I have. If anyone can do better post away!

Good point. Would allow me to bring in Moore instead of Wasilewski. Helps out with the defender headache of having to pick three players for that backline every week. GW 7+8 for example, Hutton faces City + Everton while Wisdom faces Liverpool + United. Would likely have to play Moore those weeks and he has only managed 2 points from 270 minutes so far! Another point would be that once you've made the choice to go down this route in your wildcard there's not really any turning back. Unless you end up downgrading one of your front 7 you will never have the cash to make any real changes. You already have all three most likely to start £4m defenders. Barring injury, all I could see you doing is maybe swapping Ramsey for Silva, or maybe switching around Krul/Wilson/Van Aanholt for others at the same price with better fixtures. How boring is that!

33272vo.png

It would be great to have that front 7 but it takes too much out for me. I'm not willing to change my midfield to accommodate and that backline is the best I can do with the funds I have. If anyone can do better post away!
    Thats more or less the team Ill be going with replace wisdom with duff.The plan is Pick the best 3 defenders every week and then transfers barring injury will be for the front 6 ( not siggy) based on form, fixtures. Should always have a fair few good capt choices.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Boyd started at Hull and was brought by Burnley for I believe 3M so I would be surprised if he is sat on the bench .

He didn't start at Hull (10 mins so far this season), but I'd be very surprised if he didn't start for Burnley as 3m is big business for them.

Thats more or less the team Ill be going with replace wisdom with duff.The plan is Pick the best 3 defenders every week and then transfers barring injury will be for the front 6 ( not siggy) based on form, fixtures. Should always have a fair few good capt choices.

Not Siggy? Madness, he's the best value in the game...

As I said above that team is way too high risk for me and really limits your options every week for transfers. Doesn't seem very fun for me!

As I said above that team is way too high risk for me and really limits your options every week for transfers. Doesn't seem very fun for me!
    I think he means Siggy will be the one that won't be transferred

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

My own strategy is to adopt a cheap defence up until Xmas because its my belief that the top teams generally get tighter at the back post Xmas when the CL group rounds are over and its getting to the business end of the season. Below are stats for Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Arsenal and Everton for last year. Five of the top seven. I didn't see the point in getting the United or Spurs stats as they are both under new management.

Of interest I find is that Chelsea and City, the two best defences in the League with the most expensive defenders, both kept marginally more clean sheets post Christmas.

Chelsea kept 12 clean sheets in the second 19 games. Compared to six in the first 19.
    Man City kept 9 clean sheets in the second 19 games. Compared to seven in the first 19.

Chelsea: 6 clean sheets before Xmas in 19 games. 18 in total for the season.
    http://www.statto.com/football/teams/chelsea/2013-2014/results

Man City: 7 clean sheets before Xmas in 19 games. 16 in total for the season.
    http://www.statto.com/football/teams/manchester-city/2013-2014/results

Arsenal: 8 clean sheets before Xmas in 19 games. 17 in total for the season.
    http://www.statto.com/football/teams/arsenal/2013-2014/results

Liverpool: 5 clean sheets before Xmas in 19 games. 10 for the season.
    http://www.statto.com/football/teams/liverpool/2013-2014/results

Everton: 8 clean sheets before Xmas in 19 games. 15 for the season.
    http://www.statto.com/football/teams/everton/2013-2014/results

I think he means Siggy will be the one that won't be transferred

Ah I see. If I have that front seven its unlikely I would be transferring them around. How do you fit Sturridge in if he starts hitting form? Or Hazard? Sanchez? The only one I can see would be Ramsey to Silva, other than that you are restricted in that you would need to take out 2 key attacking players to make some changes. Way too restrictive imo. One good thing about having a £6m defender or two is that you have £2m tied up there if needs be to upgrade your attack.

And agreed on the captain choices, you'll have a fair few headaches!

As CSF said Ill play siggy every week and wont transfer him out. Transfers are much the same issue for me as anyone else. If a high performing expensive attacking player is a must have I reckon it will be easier for me to get him than most. Im completely sold on a cheap defence once I have 5 playing defenders. Im a couple of weeks away from this team as Ive already wildcarded but will persist with my back 7 and cheap mid costing 34 million.

As CSF said Ill play siggy every week and wont transfer him out. Transfers are much the same issue for me as anyone else. If a high performing expensive attacking player is a must have I reckon it will be easier for me to get him than most. Im completely sold on a cheap defence once I have 5 playing defenders. Im a couple of weeks away from this team as Ive already wildcarded but will persist with my back 7 and cheap mid costing 34 million.

OK so what would you do if Costa and Aguero were in great form but Falcao wasn't doing too well, and you wanted Sturridge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

OK so what would you do if Costa and Aguero were in great form but Falcao wasn't doing too well, and you wanted Sturridge.

Downgrade one of the three premium mids. I also note that people state they wouldn't drop one of Sterling, Siggy, Ramsey and Fabregas. However, alot of people didn't expect to drop Mata so quickly last week. The form players will change.

New form players may also emerge. Alot of posters are expecting big things from De Jong who is a cheaper mid.

Ill take a 4 pt hit more than likely. No matter what team you pick you will have the same issue. Say you go for a more balanced team and have ade costa rooney up top and you want aguero but costa and rooney are performing so the only option is ade out. It makes little or no difference what way you lay your team out with regard to getting in players we will all face the same issues. Im going to be spending 66 million on my front 7 in whatever combo I can or see the need to.

• Advertisement

Lemlin wrote: »
    Downgrade one of the three premium mids. I also note that people state they wouldn't drop one of Sterling, Siggy, Ramsey and Fabregas. However, alot of people didn't expect to drop Mata so quickly last week. The form players will change.

New form players may also emerge. Alot of posters are expecting big things from De Jong who is a cheaper mid.

Thats it the Game constantly evolves Mata was the forums favourite the other week now everyone is selling. Chelsea defender, Debuchy and utd defensive coverage was 70% of teams at the start. Im going with all out attack as I think its the best way it remains to be seen if it is. What is for sure is that people are spending less on defence now than they were with their original gw1 teams.

Advertisement