Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 bed apartment Ashtown near station

Options
  • 16-07-2014 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Can anyone who bought a 2 bed apartment in Ashtown near the station help me out by letting me know what you paid? I would like to know what the rough value is now relative to the last few years. Also can you tell me what floor you bought ground, first etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Murray007 wrote: »
    Can anyone who bought a 2 bed apartment in Ashtown near the station help me out by letting me know what you paid? I would like to know what the rough value is now relative to the last few years. Also can you tell me what floor you bought ground, first etc

That information is in the public domain. Google the development and you'll find pricewatch info

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Murray007

Info only available since 2011 and doesn't state floor, I am interested in pre 2011 and floor also.

I have checked the property price register before I posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Murray007

Apologies, I see what you mean about price watch, it does provide useful info on prices on particular developments over many years. Thanks @ athrastna

Advertisement