Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tripod for Cannon 100d

• 16-07-2014 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

Hi,

I am a complete novice and have just bought a new Cannon 100d. Having now realized that to get the best shot without camera shake, a tripod is required. Can anyone recommend a tripod that would suit? I'm quite a tall person and would like to use the camera to take some pictures when we are away at the beach and on walks at the park etc. where also might be the best place to get the tripod in terms of cost?

Thanks for your help...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭ValueInIreland

The new Manfrotto 190 with the 3 way head is a great tripod, you can check out the Irish dealers here.

If you want something even stronger, go for the new 055 kit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

What settings are you using on the camera? On the beach and well lit areas in the park you should not need a tripod. Check your camera manual, are you using shutter priority or manual maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Cheapo

Thanks folks for your replies.. I was away and got some time to play with the settings so am a bit more comfortable now... Will look into those tripods at a later date.... Thanks again..

Advertisement