Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ubf ultimate body fuel

• 16-07-2014 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Has anybody used this. I used it once last night before training and I was quite shocked on how much better I performed. I am a guy who has never taken supplements before so I am looking for advice from anyone that is using or has used this. I have looked through the internet and found limited info on so I would appreciate anyone's input.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭guile4582

I've heard of people getting great results by stacking it with kitty litter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I used it once last night before training and I was quite shocked on how much better I performed.

If you believe that then I have a very potent sports-rock to sell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭jackblack99

I'm jus asking for people who have tried it so if the children that posted above could just not even bother comment that would be great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭ford2600

I'm jus asking for people who have tried it so if the children that posted above could just not even bother comment that would be great

What is it exactly? Any link?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

ford2600 wrote: »
    What is it exactly? Any link?

It's carbs and creatine, basically. If you already take creatine then this would make no difference, and if you don't it still wouldn't help pre-workout because creatine builds up in muscles over several days, not ten minutes. And you can get carbs from actual food.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Duck's hoop

More proof that the mind is the strongest muscle of all.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭jackblack99

http://www.educohealth.com/ultimate-body-fuel.html

Here is a link to it. My problem is I work very far from home. I have a dinner during the day but when I leave work I go straight to training and don't have time to eat actual food at the proper time before training. I'm thinking of using this to get the carbs into me that I need in order to have a good training session. I'm very wary of any kind of product like this so want to hear from people who have used it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

If you just want some carbs then grab a bag of jelly babies

There are dozens of off the actual shelf proper foods provide your carbs.

Blend finely dusted oats, a banana, scoop of whey, milk, coca powder, coconut oil, creatine and beta alanine. Maybe some honey. Knock that back and you'll go for hours.

Blend finely dusted oats, a banana, scoop of whey, milk, coca powder, coconut oil, creatine and beta alanine. Maybe some honey. Knock that back and you'll go for hours.

this sounds great! at the moment i work out at 0630am so can just stomach a pre workout pulse drink followed by a scoop of whey and creatine shake.

have you prepped and kept that shake over night? does it last till morning ok?

(blending early in the morning might upset the missus!)

• Advertisement

You could blend everything. Then add milk and whey to the mix in a decent shaker with ball milk first.

will give it a whirl. where do you get your beta alanine from?

You could blend everything. Then add milk and whey to the mix in a decent shaker with ball milk first.

ball milk? wtf?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,637 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

guile4582 wrote: »
    ball milk? wtf?

A decent shaker with a ball (to mix it).

Full stop.

Milk first.

I think.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

A decent shaker with a ball (to mix it).

Full stop.

Milk first.

I think.
    Dang. I was hoping to hear the nutritional benefits of this 'ball milk'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,637 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Oryx wrote: »
    Dang. I was hoping to hear the nutritional benefits of this 'ball milk'.

Dammit...there's nose coffee on my keyboard now.

guile4582 wrote: »
    ball milk? wtf?

It is indeed the full stop ball milk that is required, as AV has correctly concluded.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭link_2007

My fiance will be thrilled.

Advertisement