Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre Castleblayney, Monaghan - Do I need to do anything?

Options
  • 16-07-2014 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭

We're due to be live today, and I can see from the map that some of the cabinets are being worked on at the minute. Just wondering if we need to apply online for Efibre or will our line and package be upgraded automatically?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    We're due to be live today, and I can see from the map that some of the cabinets are being worked on at the minute. Just wondering if we need to apply online for Efibre or will our line and package be upgraded automatically?
    Hi ShaShaBear

Once efibre is available you will need to order efibre, it's not an automatic upgrade. To place an order please contact sales on free phone 1800503303.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

Hi ShaShaBear

Once efibre is available you will need to order efibre, it's not an automatic upgrade. To place an order please contact sales on free phone 1800503303.

Thanks
    Al
    I've just proceeded to make an order online as a current customer, and can see that I am being forced to sign up for direct debit and give my bank details for such?

I refuse to do this - we pay our bill online and have no intention of signing for direct debit (never mind the fact that we were told on the phone that the changeover would be automatic). Why do I have to sign up for direct debit to avail of this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi ShaShaBear

Thanks
    Al
    I've just proceeded to make an order online as a current customer, and can see that I am being forced to sign up for direct debit and give my bank details for such?

I refuse to do this - we pay our bill online and have no intention of signing for direct debit (never mind the fact that we were told on the phone that the changeover would be automatic). Why do I have to sign up for direct debit to avail of this?
    Hi ShaShaBear

Direct debit is a specific condition of efibre broadband. Upgrading requires acceptance of an 18 month contract and payment by direct debit, unlike regular broadband upgrades an efibre upgrades involves opening a new efibre account which comes with a new account number.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement