Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your favourite fan trailers?

Options
  • 16-07-2014 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

Years ago this uploader created a next gen trailer for FFVII remake.
    This is a game that would be a disaster if it was remade, but I thought he perfectly captured the colour and essence/spirit of the original game. He stitched all the FFVII compilation material together and colour corrected it. The reorchestrated music and images....dear lord!

It's probably not a great opening, but then again almost everybody has been spoiled on the game/storyline and it be 2+decades since it first released, i'd be ok with this exact opening

This was the opening intro he made:

I WANT A GAME AS GOOD AS THIS OPENING, but I know it'd be a balls, I wouldn't want current Square touch it. Just update the character models and reorchestrate music Watch all the way to the end.

Comments

Advertisement